~17~

Becca's POV

The feel of the eerie atmosphere changed. It felt lighter; happier. I looked outside to see the sun shining bright, puffy white clouds in the sky.

"It's like the town is...happy," Michael commented.

"What just happened?" Skylar asked, leading a sleep-deprived looking Dylan O'Brien into the kitchen.

"The town is back to normal," Liz replied cheerfully.

I then noticed her hand was becoming transparent.

"Liz?" I asked, pointing at her hand.

"Mom?" Luke asked in a sad tone.

She just smiled sadly.

"Don't worry, I'll be okay," was all she said before adding, "I love you and I'll miss you."

Luke and Andrew-wait, who am I kidding? EVERYONE cried. Soon, Liz was invisible; completely gone. Luke suddenly pulled me into a bone-crushing hug and we sobbed into each other's shoulders. He sniffled.

"I'm gonna miss my mom..."

"We all will, Luke."

"What do we do now that there are no crazy ghosts or evil spell on the town?" Skylar asked.

"Are we gonna live a peaceful life now?" Michael wondered aloud, wrapping his arm around Gabby.

"I think we are..." I answered, smiling at Luke through the tears in my eyes.

~time skip~

"Say 'momma'! C'mon, Alex, you can say 'momma'!" I encouraged my two year old daughter.

"Face it, she loves me more," Luke said, smirking. "I mean, she did say 'daddy' first."

I shot him a glare.

"You're not helping, Hemmings."

"I wasn't trying to, Mrs. Hemmings."

"M-Momma!" Alex screeched.

I gaped at her while Luke grinned and laughed.

"Well done."

"Thank you," I said before stroking Alex's brown hair.

She stared happily at me with her bright blue eyes. She had my nose, but other than that and the brown hair, she was a mini Luke. Her dimples were the cutest things. The cute moment was shattered by Blake and Thomas O'Brien who came running down the staircase, bickering as usual.

"Blake is a girl's name!" Blake argued.

"When why are there boys at school named Blake?" Thomas replied.

"Because mommy and daddy said it's 'uni-sex' which means 'for any gender'," Blake protested.

"What are they arguing about this time?" Alise asked.

Alise was Michael and Gabby's daughter and only child.

"Tom says Blake is a boy's name and can't be a girl's," Blake filled in, glaring at her brother.

Alise rolled her eyes as Jackson Hood came up behind Alise. Jackson was the fifteen year old son of Calum and Ella. Alise was fourteen , Tom and Blake are seven, and Alex is two. Andrew Hemmings delivered all of them. Andrew was the top dog now. Oldest but the greatest. Tiffany was still there and now had a husband. Her husband could cook, so he had taken Liz's place in the kitchen. The table in the dining room had grown. Luke's room now belonged to Blake and Tom, Ronson's old room is a guest room, and spare bedrooms went to the others or became guest rooms. The household is bigger and more exciting. We're all happy no. No ghosts have been spotted, no spell was cast, life was normal. Well, sort of...