Chapter 4

Louis' Pov

I woke up with a massive headache and felt like I was hit by three elephants, trucks, and a bus. I see Hazzabear on his bed next to mine snoring away. Without a shirt on which I'm guessing he's naked. I get up and go down stairs to find Niall raiding the kitchen and Zayn watching the telly. A few minutes later I hear Liam come downstairs.

"Haz can you please make breakfast for us. Mostly me I'm starving" Niall says irritating Hazzabear

"Niall you're always hungry" Zayn yells from the couch.

"I know that much in my life about me" He says back at Zayn

"Hey mates I'm gonna go meet up with Ashton at the park" Liam tells us

"Wait you're not gonna eat breakfast" Hazzabear says

"Save it for me I'll be back in like 30 minutes" He says back

"No Liam take as much time as you need"Niall says

"Okay but you can't have my food" Liam tells him

"WHAAAAAAT?!!? I didn't think of such thing" He said

"Okay I'm trusting you Niall, bye" He says and leaves. Just as Liam left Hazzabear started breakfast in his shirtless glory. Ahhhhhh......Hazzabear is so perfect in every way possible with his brown luscious curly hair, his green beautiful amazing perfe- wait what am I saying? Do I like my Hazzabear? Yes- No- Maybe- I don't know? Anyways I'm snapped out of my thoughts when Hazzabear waves his hand in my face.

"Hey you alright there loubear?" Hazzabear asks me

"Yeah I'm fine just thinking." I tell him. Niall whispers in my ear.

"Yeah thinking of him" He says laughing and stuffing his face in food. I start blushing madly at that. Niall finishes his food first and then goes to ransack Nandos for whatever reason considering Hazzabear made this wonderful food for us.

"Alright see you later mates I'm going to the park to meet up with my cousin Zoey and my sister Daniela." He tells us while getting up and walking towards the door.

"BYE" Me and Hazzabear yell at the same time. After Zayn leaves me and Hazzabear just sit and talk about random things like the episode in Supernatural when Dean says how they are insane. Then a few more hours of talking and we finally decide to make some TACOS for lunch and watch some  Netflix on the couch. We start watching the ouija movie. I'm not a big scary movie fan so I start to move closer and closer to Hazzabear when a scary part comes on. Then a really scary part comes on and I realize that I am now right next to him but hide into Hazzabear's chest and immediately move, Well I try to move.

"Ahhh.. sorry hazzabear I just got really sc-"I try to say to him.

"No it's fine Loubear I don't mind" He tells me while pulling me back to his chest. I smile but that is quickly faded away by a big jump scare and I quickly hide in Hazzabear's chest. We stay like this for the rest of the day.

*Zayn's pov*

I said bye to Haz and Lou and headed out the door. I am so excited to finally see my sister and my favuorite cousin. When I get to the park I see Zoey run towards me yelling at me.

"BIG ZEEE!! I MISSED YOUU!!!!!!" She says while tackleing me to the ground. When I finally get her off and give her a normal hug I see Daniela drive up in a car. When I look closer I see someone else in the car. I immediately realize it's a guy and I got into my big brother protective mode. Daniela gets out the car and since it's been a long 6 years since we've seen eachother so she's a big girl now and I have to let her make her own descions and i have to let her go and date who she- WAIT WOAH WOAH WOAH BACK THIS UP A BIT IS THAT WHAT I THINK IT IS? IS THAT A RING ON HER LEFT HAND ON HER RING FINGER? WHAT!!!!