Chapter 8

*This chapter does have swearing in it so you have been warned. The picture is the place that Dani descirbe in the chapter*

*Dainela's pov*

"What the fuck is going on here" I ask shocked

"Yeah what she she said" Zoe says after

"Wow, we leave for a week and come back to this" I say

"Things just escalated quickly" she said. Ashton and Luke look at each other and back at us.

"Umm" Ashton says

"You see wha' ha' happen wass, you see Ashton sorta maybe possibly saw flowers in my house and you see he thought the flowers were for me and so he brought them to me and he gave them to me and I told him that they were for him so he took the card out and he read it and didn't say anything so I thought he didn't like me but then he walked over to my bed kissed me which eventually lead to snogging which lead to you two coming in." Luke says. Me and Zoe look at each other and just cough.

"Well then" Me and Zoe said in unison

"That just happened" Zoe adds. Then Niall walks in holding 6 boxes of pizza.

"WHO'S HUNGRY FOR PIZZA AND SODA" He yells, Then I realize it. Niall drank a monster. I grab a box of pizza for me, Ashton, and Luke while Zoe grabs two for herself and Niall gets the last three boxes. We all eat our pizzas making small talk. All of the sudden a nurse comes and pulls me aside.

"Excuse me, but is there a Daniela Malik in here" She asked.

"Yea that would be me" I say kinda annoyed cause I was really enjoying my pizza

"Can you come with me please some one is here that is asking for you"  She says as I get up and walk over to her.

"Okayyy" I respond confused cause I don't really know anyone other then the boys here in Birmingham. We walk for a minute to an elevator and we got up to a different floor and I realize that the floor we are now one is for people who get into accidents. I immediately start to worry. We stop in front of room 275. Oh god. I hoped I would never be face to face with this room ever again. No....It can't be.....

*Zoe's pov*

Some nurse just walked in and pulled Dani away for some reason.

"What do you guys think that was all about?" I asked the boys they all shrugged. Hmmmm....Maybe I should follow them. I thought.

"I'll be right back I have to use the bathroom" I say and walk out of the room. I see them walk to and elevator. Before the doors close I see Dani mouth the number 8 to tell me what floor she is going to. I wait til' the elevator comes back and quickly go to floor 8. When I keep following them I see them stop at room 275 and I can't believe it. I go in the bathroom for a minute so I don't look weird then I go back down and got back to Luke's room. After a while of just hanging out and talking we see Dani walk in head low and I hear sniffling.

"Luke I'm glad your okay and it was great seeing all of you , but I have to go back home so I will see you guys soon" She says. I'm very shocked because Dani is like me and she never cries but she was crying so muh it looked like she was just saving it up all these years.

"Oh Okay Bye then" I say as she grabs her bag and leaves. I tell the boys I'm going back to the house since I'm staying here over night and going home tomorrow. When I get home I don't say hi to anyone I just go straight to big Z's room to tell him about what happened. As I'm about to knock on Big z's door I see Dani come out of her room down the hall and she mumbles a quick bye to me and walks out the front door. I knock on big Z's door and don't wait for a response I just walk in.

Mystery Girlजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें