Chapter 19

A/N: I have nothing to say so go read! Well I do but I'd rather explain at the end.

Zayn's pov

I wake up and look at the clock and I hear my phone go off like 20 times. I look at my phone to find that I'm in a group chat with the lads and little Z. I tell all of them to shut up and I fall back asleep.

*Time skip* (I'm so lazy like omg)

I wake up again and look at the clock....it's 10am. I get up out of bed and i remember........ oh no! oh no! oh no! oh no! oh no!

"Shit I need to get Zoey a birthday present!"

So I get ready in a rush. I take a shower, get dressed , and do my hair. I look at the clock when I'm done it's now 1pm. I have to go to the mall and I don't even know what she wants.  run out to the car and drive quickly to the mall. When I get there i start looking around in a few stores and don't find anything that she might like. After about half an hour I walk into a jewelry store and look around a bit before i see the perfect necklace for her. (Picture below)

I quickly buy the necklace and head back home

I quickly buy the necklace and head back home. I put the necklace in a gift back and since its only 2 I have time to just sit back and relax. After a while I hear the door open and Liam runs in. 

"Woah man, what the hell happened to you?" I ask

"That crazy girl from across the street, you know the one that stalks us, yeah well she saw me at the store and started chasing me home and I think she might be walking around the house looking for a way in." Liam explains

"Well I think every room in the house is-"

"HOLY SHIT WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU-HELP ME-AHH-DON'T TOUCH ME THERE- GUYYYSSSS!" Harry started yelling

Liam and I started running up the stairs to Harry's room. We opened the door the find Harry being tackled by the crazy girl. We pull her off and start to walk her out of the house. 

"NO NO NO NO COME ON HE WAS ALMOST MINE-LET ME GO-UGH-I PROMISE HARRY WE WILL BE TOGETHER SOON NO MATTER WHAT!" She yelled as we shut the door and locked it.

I walked to the window to see if she was gone and Liam went to check on Harry. 

"You alright mate? She hurt you at all?" Liam asked

"No she didn't hurt me just scared me. I knew she was always trying to get with us but I didn't think that she would go this far!" He said 

"Yea well maybe you should fall asleep with your window closed from now on, we all should."Liam said

"Well I'm up now so where is everyone?" He asked

"I think Louis and Niall are out for some food and Zayn just got back from late gift buying and I was trying to just walk around town but then she chased me home so yea" Liam explained

"Oh ok well I'm gonna go take a shower for tonight" He said getting up

"Alright"I say walking out

I walk into my room to find my phone. It's 4:00 I should probably get ready.

A/N: I know this is short. I know I'm a bad person. I know...... but a lot has happened and I haven't really talked to anyone about it so it's been difficult to get my mind working. so yea but I have another chapter coming soon so yea love ya bye!