Chapter 5

*THIS CHAPTER DOES CONTAIN MORE SWEARING THEN USUAL*

*Zoey's pov*

After we ate at Nandos and we said our good bye's I went to my house to put my stuff down. When I get there I walk inside and remember all the great times I've had in this house. When I walk to my room I get a call from my love.

Al- "Hello my wonderful perfect beautiful nice kind beautiful girlfriend"

Zo- "Hello my amazing better than perfect gorgeous sweet kind hilarious gorgeous love"

Al- "I'm lost in the airport can you come and help me out my koala"

Zo- "ok don't worry I'm coming to save you my panda"

Al- "Ok I'll wait right here for you"

Zo- "Bye"

Al- "Bye"

We get off the phone and I run to my car and go to the airport passing like alll the speed limits. When I get there I see her in the Canada Terminal for whatever reason since she's coming form Minnesota. Anyways I drive up and tell her to get in the car. On the way home we talk about the most random things. We get home and walk inside. I get a text from Zayn when we get to our room.

Za- 'Hey our address is 63 Tumblering road'

Zo- 'Ok thank you big Z'

When Panda finishes unpacking her stuff we get up and start to go to the boys house. When we get there we see Zayn and Ninall just standing at the door when we look we see Louis and Haz Snogging on the couch. Then I see Daniela and Sam drive up and get out the car and he gives her a piggy back ride. When they get to the door I her Dani yell.

"Hey!!! Get a room!!" She says making everyone laugh. They quickly separate from each other, blush, and walk away eating TACOS. We all laugh until I realize something.

"Hey guys, Where's Leeyum" I ask while they all shrug.

*Liam's pov*

After me and Ashton finish talking I realize that I don't know how to get home. So I walk up to Luke's door and Knock. A few seconds later the door opens.

"Hey Liam what you doin here?" He asks me

"Well, I was just wondering, Do you think you can take me home cause I kinda don't know how to get home?" I ask.

"Sure thing Liam let me just get a shirt and some shoes on and get my keys." He says letting me in. After like 2 minutes he comes back down and we head out the door. While we are in the car I start up a conversation.

"Sooo you like anyone?" I ask.

"Uhhh.....Yea I do actually.

"Really who!" I say.

"Well It's actually Ashton" He says blushing and not looking at me. Before I can say anything I notice that we're at my place now.

"Alright thanks a lot mate I owe you one" I say giving him a quick hug

"No problem mate anytime" He say and I walk in and I find Zoey, Panda, and Niall making all types of food, Then I see Zayn watching the telly again, I don't see Louis or Haz anywhere, Lastly I see Dainela with some guy on the stairs just snuggleing being a couple so I was walk slowly to Daniela and this guy since they seem like the most civialized other than Zayn but he's all the way over there and I thinks he's mad at me for some reason.

"Hey Liam How you been?" I hear daniela say.

"Been good how about you?" I say

"Good" she responds. I go to the kitchen to say hi to Zoe and Panda

"Hey guys how you been?" I ask them.

"OMG!! LEEYUM IT'S YOU YOU MADE IT I'VE MISSED YOU!!! GUESS WHAT WHEN WE GIT HERE LOUIS AND HAZ WERE SNOGGING ON THE COUCH AND DANI TOLED THEM TO GET A ROOM AND IT WAS REALLY FUNNY.HOW YOU'VE BEEN? YOU GOOD THAT'S GOOD I'M SO HAPPY YO-" She get interuppted by dni smacking her behind her head just like old times.

"Shut the fuck up" Dani says

"ooooooooo" Every one goes

"OH HELLL NO YOU AIN'T JUST TELL ME TO SHUT THE FUCK UP" Zoey yells

"GIRL FIGHT" I hear panda say

"OH YES I FUCKING DID" Dani says back at her

"WHY ARE WE YELLING AT EACH OTHER WE ALWAYS TELL EACH OTHER TO SHUT THE FUCK UP!!" Zayn yells making all of us shut up and stop talking.

"Ok fine then I'm sorry for yellng at you" Dani says apoligizing to Zoe

"YOU HAVE BEEN FORGIVEN" Zoe says in a deep batman voice making us all laugh

"Ok well Dani I need to talk to you" Zoe continues getting more serious.

"Okayyyyy" Dani says

I really hope Dani knows what I should do.

A/N:

Sorry for the short chapter I ran out of ideas for this one. Hopefully if I do get an idea I will update, I promise My lovely's. Also yesssss that is a big cliffhanger which you will find out what will happen later on. So bye!!!