Chapter 10

*The Shoes are the Lebron 12's if you didn't know and they are really nice Dani has them!! Also I ran out of Ideas for this book at the moment, but I promise that I will get something to you guys so I will be doing very very very very short filler chapters in each person's pov including new characters. Again for each person in the book there will be a chapter for them so in all there will be about 13 chapters each night I will try to put them up thank you for reading this long boring note now go read!! *

*Daniela's pov*

I was awoken by a call from my mother today. She said that she wants to talk to me over dinner so that we can 'catch up on what's happening'.

D - Hello?

M - Daniela it's so good to hear your voice again how have you been?

D - I've been fine, but is there any reason why you  called me all the sudden?

M - Well I wanted to catch up with you over dinner  at Nandos

D - Okay what time

M - Around 5:00

D - Okay sounds good. Is Zayn coming too?

M - No I wanna talk with you 

D -  You aren't going to ask me for money too right

M - No why would I do that?

D - Because.........

M - Anyways I gotta go so I will see you later my little one

D - Bye mom...........love you

M - Hahaha Bye......Love you too

I hung up the phone and got up. The time was only 1 so I had like 4 hours to get ready. I go downstairs and heat up some left over soup from Nandos. I watched the fosters until like 3. I turned the tv off and went to shower. After showering I did my facial cleansing stuff and blow dried my hair. I went to the closet and looked through all my clothes. I decided that today I would look cool so I got my black skinny jeans, my purple shirt, and I wore my Lebron 12's. I put my clothes on and curled my hair and put some makeup on. I walked outside and got into my car and off to Nandos I went. It's not that I didn't love my mother because I did she gave me life and helped me, but she had this thing where she would always say looks before books. To her all that mattered in life was how well you looked, If you looked bad she wouldn't let you leave the house. I pull up and park. After I walk in I see my mother sitting at a table looking out the window. Here goes nothing. 

"Hey mom how has your day been so far?" I ask being friendly

"Hello my lovely, my my how much you've grown" She says ignoring my question.

Typical mother.........

"Yea I'm a grown adult mother" I say

"Sooo do you exercise you look a little big?" She asks

Don't get to mad Dani. Stay calm.......

"I go to the gym once a week and I am actually the right weight for my height and age" I say to her

"Well maybe you should go more often you need it, and what facial cleansers are you using I see you face doesn't look that healthy, *Gasp* Is that a ring. I don't see how any man could see you so beautiful" She says finally

THAT'S IT!!!!

"You know what mother I am a very healthy young woman with a man who actually loves me and he thinks I am very beautiful so why don't you just for once in your life shut up and stop worrying about how good people look, God now wonder you still haven't made it anywhere you were to focused on being petty that you forgot you needed an education. So you know what mother why don't you leave me alone for the est of my life because I'm about to drop a whole album while you are no where in life Good damn bye" I say storming out of the restaurant.

I get in my car and drive home. I go up to my mini recording area and start to work on the song that I want to do with Zoe. When ever I'm mad i go to the area and just write down everything. After I finish the song I see that it's about to be 10:00 so I get up and get ready for bed. I go into the bathroom and see a note.

'Hey  beautiful I hope you had a great day. I saw that you were working so I didn't bother you. I am waiting in bed for you so shower and come cuddle with me I'm lonely and cold love you.

~ Sam, your love'

Aww how kind of him. I quickly shower and get dressed. I crawl into the sheets and lay down. I feel arms grab me and pull me close I smile and take up his warmness.

"Love you Babe" He whispers

" Love you too love" I say and drift off into peaceful sleep.