Chapter 12

*Luke's pov*

I was really worried after that random person talked in the chat with us, but we still wanted to atleast hang out. There was a fair in town so we decided to go. We went and everything was going fine so we just stopped worrying about it. I sat done and waited while Ashton went to get some water. I felt someone tap my shoulder and when I looked there was no one. After that all I feel is a stinging pain in my head and someone picking me up and then I black out.

*Sometime later*

I wake up in a dark room. When I try to get up I can't, My hands are tied up and so are my legs. The door opens and I hear a light switch but then realize I'm blindfolded because I don't see the lights.

"Hello........wait is this a febreze commercial?" I ask

"No you idiot.  Now I said no lovey dovey things and yet you both still went on like you were trying to test if I would go through with what I said" The random person says

I know that voice it's our old mate........Joey.........WHAT!!!

"Joey?" I say just to be sure

He takes the blindfold off and once I get used to the bright lights I realized that I was right it was Joey but why the bloody hell would he want to kidnap me.

"You were always the smartest one lukey, but that's the thing that I always loved about you..... your so smart." He says and smiles

"Why are you doing this to me Joey?" I ask getting kinda pissed off

"Isn't it obvious luke, I love you and that Ashton boy just isn't right for you so I took you and I will keep you until you see that I am better for you then him. I guess you could say I'm a bit crazy for you" He says walking closer to me

 "If you love me then why didn't you just tell me, I mean sure I would turn you down but still kidnapping me will make me dislike you more then I already do" I say back at him

" Well that would be way less fun don't you think. If I just told you and you shot me down then I would walk around for the rest of my life, but if I took you and kept you until you realized that I am the right guy for you" Joey explained to me

"NO YOUR NOT I WILL NEVER EVER EVER LOVE YOU, YOU FUCKING BASTARD!!" I yell at him 

"Oh love you will eventually you just don't know it yet sweet heart. Now I must go but first-" He says

He walks to the dresser in the room and pulls out a bag. he then walks to a table across the room and starts pulling out knifes and things. I instantly go into panic mode. After he places everything on the table he keeps talking.

"we are- well you are human so you must eat. Now I will untie you once I bring the food back down but the real question is that when I come back down.......could you really live with the blood on your hands?" He finishes

"What do you mean that  I'm human are you some kind of animal or something?" I ask 

" That's for me to know and for you to hopefully not find out ok sweat heart.....I will be right back with the food"He says and leaves

A few minutes later he comes back with a box of pizza and he puts it down on the table and walks over to me. He unties my hands and my legs and walks back to a chair in the corner of the room.

"Do as you wish.......Luke" He says and looks down

I look at the pizza and then at him then the pizza them him and then I get up and walk over to the table  I look at the knifes and pick one up. Here I go........

Zoey's pov 

I follow the ambulance to the hospital. When we get there I see a something that I never ever ever in my entire life would ever want to see. There she was sitting in a hospital bed rolling thing bloody and beaten up and it looked like she hadn't eaten in a few days...but why. Zayn walked out and look at me and called me over. I ran to him and hugged him tightly. When we let go we followed them and they told us to wait in the waiting room. I didn't realize it but I started to cry and Zayn hugged me and tried to make me feel better. After a few hours later some more people showed up to see her Including Niall, Liam, Louis, Harry, Layla, Panda, and Ashton even though he was still scared for Luke. As we were sitting there I realized that if it wasn't for Dani I wouldn't know panda.....because for Christmas she gave me this stuffed panda that she made and then a year later I met panda so it was really her fault. The doctor walks out and looks at us all sadly. Oh god. no no no no no no no no no no no please god no. 

"I'm sorry but she didn't make it, but can I talk to her siblings for a moment" He says

Me and Zayn get up and walk over to the doctor and he brings us into her room and we see her laying there with a bunch of wires and tubes.

"Now right now the only thing keeping her alive is that tube in her arm, but we cannot keep her alive like this forever. So we will have to unplug it at some point. If you would like you can do it instead but if you don't want to it's fine" He says to us

"Can you please give us a minute" I say

"Yes of course take all the time you need, but call us when your ready" He says and leaves with the nurses

I sit down on the edge of the bed and grab her hand and start to cry again. Zayn sits next to me and pulls me into a side hug. 

"I think that I will do it.....We all love her but she must be let go" I say 

He nods and we let the doctor back in after that. He shows me the tube and what I had to do. I looked at her heart beat and saw how slow it already was she was hardly breathing. I took a deep breath and unplugged the tube. I watched as her breathing stopped and the monitor stopped beeping like it was before. I then ran out the hospital all together and to the nearest park. Once I got there I sat down and I broke completely. She's gone one of the people I cared the most about. She helped me too much in my life she stopped me from doing very bad things to myself. Panda followed me to the park and when she saw me she ran over and held me. I held her tightly as she just said comforting words in my ear to try to calm me down a little bit but I just couldn't I lost one of the best relatives I have. Why her, of all the people why Daniela. She was so sweet and kind she didn't deserve this. How could this even happen she is the carefullest driver I know. Something seems off........

A/N: I'm sorry for the short chapter but it's 3 in the morning and I'm very tired so yea. 

What do you guys think Luke will do with the knife and do you think Dani is really dead. Also another Question to ask your self if you haven't already...... Where is Sam in all o this why didn't he answer his phone when the hospital called? Well I know but really think about these things the are all important questions. Well I love all of you and will see you next time I update ok....okay love you bye!!!