Chapter 7

*This chapter goes back in the story when Zoey and Daniela went to go talk about something in private*

*Daniela's pov*

Zoey pulled upstairs into some room to talk to me about something. By the way she got serious I could tell it was important.

"Soooooo what you need little Zoe-Zoe?" I asked

"Well I need your help doing something very very special for my panda and I need you to go to the mall with me" She asks me

"OMG!!! Really love to help you mate. I already have the perfect Idea for it and we can stop by the mall real quick on Wednesday before everyone wakes up." I say very excited. Now I need to ask her something to.

"Thank you some much Dani I couldn't live with out you, Ok so let's go back down now" She says starting to get up. Here goes nothing.

"Wait can I ask you some questions too Zoe?" I ask. 

"You just did, but shoot!!" She says

"Ok well my album is dropping in mon-" I try to say

"WAIT YOUR DROPPING AN ALB-" I cover her mouth telling her to be quiet

"Yes I'm dropping and album in a month but I wanted to know if you would want to do a song with me?" I ask very hopeful. The thing about Zoe is that she has a wonderful, beautiful, gorgeous, amazing voice, but she just doesn't want to admit it.

"Uhhhh....... I don't know I think my voice isn't that good and people would laugh at m-" Before she finished I slapped her softly cause shes sensitive but hard enough so that she could feel it.

"Shut up you have the most wonderful, beautiful, gorgeous, amazing voice out of a lot of other people that I know. please please please do a song with me?" I ask begging.

"Ok I will do one song that's it" She says and I hug her

"thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you." I say

"Ok any other questions?" She asks

"Yes now I said that were waiting til' my album drops to do the wedding......but one thing I need for the wedding is my maid of honor, So....... Zoey Ashley Adzenyah will you be one of the best people in a wedding and be my maid of honor?" I say hoping that she will accept my offer

"OMG!!! I WOULD ABOSOULTY LOVE TOO I WAS HOPING THAT YOU WOULD ASK ME, SO MY ANSWER IS A BIG FAT FUCK YEAH" She says giving me a really really really big hug

"Zoe.....can't breath.......Let gooooo" I say and she just laughs at me and we go downstairs.

*Morning*

*Still Daniela's pov*

I woke up and noticed everyone else was still sleeping so I texted Zoe

'Hey wanna go to the mall today to pick out the thing since its our last day here *wink wink*'

I texted and about 5 mins later I get a reply

'Sure Thing Llama I will be ready in 30' I read. Ok time to get ready I think and fall my way out of bed instead of being a normal person I like to crawl my way out of bed in the morning cause I'm kinda lazy. I take a ten minute shower and do my cleansing routine. Once I'm done I go to the closet and pick out my fav outfit which is a blue dress with black palm trees all over it and get some black boots. For my hair I just put it up in a bow bun. I go downstairs to find Zoe watching the telly.

"Hey I'm ready let's go" I say grabbing my phone and we walk down to the garage to get some skate boards. We decided to skate there cause it's only like 2 blocks away and we need gas for the trips back home. when we get there it's not that packed yet cause it's like 9am. After a little while of us going to several places and getting distracted from what we really came here for we decide to finally sit down and eat some food. We got TACO BELL of course, but while trying to find seats I see a certain head of curly light brown hair. Ashton. I walk closer and see Luke as well. So I walk straight over to their table and sit down.

"Hey goof' how you been?" I say scaring him

"AHH MY GOD" He say catching his breath while everyone laughs

"Good, I have been very good" He says giving me and Zoe a hug and Luke does the same.

"Soooo you Guys wanna go skate around" I say after we all finish eating.

"Yea sure" They all say and we get our stuff together and head out the mall. As we are skating Ashton is going really fast. I guess he skates a lot I say thinking nothing of it. Then I see Zoe trying to catch up to him. Then he turns and gets off, Zoe is kinda bad at turning so during the turn she slips and falls while Luke trips over her and I trip over him. we all get up until I notice that Luke still isn't getting up so I go back over to him and see that he has hit his head  and yell at Zoe to call an ambulance. Ashton is crying and won't let go of Luke. When they get there they tell us that only one of us can ride with him so we let Ashton go and head home. God I hope Luke's ok.

*Ashton's pov*

On the way to the hospital I can't stop crying. When we make it to the hospital I'm told to go to the waiting room and wait til' someone says I can go in. About an hour later a nurse comes and sits down next to me. 

"Hey ummm Luke is fine he just has a few bruises and he keeps asking for you so it;s ok for you to go in there now" She tells me and gets up and goes into some other room. I get up and walk to his room. When I walk in I see Luke just sitting in the bed on his phone. He looks up when I walk in and gives me the biggest smile which I happily return I walk straight over to him and hug. The doctor came back in and said that he had to stay in for 2 more weeks. 

*Zoey's pov*

After the whole incident we kinda just go home and get ready to head back to our home homes for me that means back to Minnesota, For El that mean London. once we all finish packing and we say our goodbyes *wink wink* We leave and off we all go

*2 weeks later* 

Me and El get a call from Luke's doctor saying that he is fine and that we can come visit if we'd like. So me and El decide to meet up somewhere in between and then me and her would go just to visit him for the day. When we finally make it to the hospital back in Birmingham we ask for Luke and the lady tells us the room. Once we made it to the room we came in only to find Luke and Ashton snogging on his bed. These two boys have lots of explaining to do