Chapter 1: Andrea Mae Cade

Hello everyone! I'm Andrea Mae Cade, but people call me Andy. I am 16 years old and have a twin brother named Jonathan Mason Cade. I was born 3 minutes before Johnny, so I consider myself the "older" sibling. I even act like the older sibling. I boss Johnny around a lot and he just pouts and whines. I just laugh at him because he acts like a baby. Anyways, back to me. I have tan skin, wavy brown hair, and brown eyes. I basically look like the girl version of Johnny. I have bangs that fall in my face all the time. The only clothes I ever wear are Vans, Converse, Beanies, jeans, leggings, denim jackets, leather jackets, tank tops, sweatshirts, sweaters, crop tops, and t-shirts. So that's just a bit about me. Now about my home life and family. My brother is the most important person to me. If he gets hurt, I'm there. If he's sad, I'm there. If he's angry, I'm there. If he's happy, I'm there. I'm with him through anything and everything. Our parents...they aren't too great. They don't treat Johnny and I too well. They treat us like we're two things they can kick around all the time and it wouldn't affect anyone. They always hit us and abused us. We were brave enough to call the police a month ago and they got hauled in. Johnny and I were relieved that we didn't have to see those horrible people for a long time. Now Johnny and I are pretty happy living alone together. The one thing that makes us unhappy is when we argue about him letting me meet his friends....
"Why can't I meet them?" I asked Johnny while walking downstairs for breakfast.
"Because." he said.
"Because why? They won't harm me a bit! I bet they don't even know about me, huh? Do you ever talk about me to them?" I asked him, putting my hands on my hips.
"No, but that's 'cause they'd wanna meet you right away, or they'd act all weird." he answered.
"Why can't I meet 'em?" I whined.
"Because, I don't know if they'll act all weird if they find out I have a twin sister." he replied.
"But Johnny!" I said.
"But what? Why do you wanna meet my friends, anyway?"
"Because I don't have many friends. I have Lani, and I'm sure she could use some new friends too." I answered.
"Alright, fine, but only because you're my twin sister." he replied, sighing.
"Yay! Thanks Johnny!" I said, kissing his cheek.
"Go pick up Lani, I want her to come." he said.
"Alright!" I said as I grabbed my skateboard and ran outside.