Chapter 7: The First Date (Double Date)

~~Johnny's POV~~
So my sister's dating Dallas Winston. At first I was a little mad, jealous, over-protective, and scared. Mad because I didn't want anyone to put moves on Andy, jealous because I've never had a girlfriend, over-protective because, hey, it's my sister, and scared that Dal would hurt her. I mean, come on, Dallas Winston has liked lots of girls.
"Hey Johnny, man, can I talk to you for a second?" Dal whispered to me.
"Sure man. C'mon." I said and started walking outside.
"So here's the thing. I know you're probably thinking, 'Oh my gosh Dal's gonna hurt her like he's done to all those other girls and I'm gonna kill him!' but I'm not. There's something about your sister that just makes her stand out, ya know? And she's your sister. Johnny, I'd never hurt her. Never in a million years. Wait, scratch that. Never in a billion years, man." he said looking at me.
"I know, man. I trust ya. Have fun. Don't get too crazy!" I smiled.
"We won't...yet..." Dal said, smirking.
"Alright, Winston, I'll take your word for it." I said, smirking back at him.
We then walked back inside and Dal went over to Andy and kissed her on the cheek. I have to admit, they do make a pretty good couple.
~~Soda's POV~~
I wanted to go on a first date with Lani, but I also wanted to go on a double date with Dally and Andy. I decided to ask Lani about a double date for our first date, and if it was okay, we'd talk it over with Dal and Andy. So I asked Lani, and she said yes.
"Hey Dal, Andy, come over here!" I said, excitedly.
"Alright." Dal said.
"We were thinkin', tonight, it could be our first date with our girls and we could make it a double date. Whaddaya say?" I asked, crossing my fingers.
"Yeah, man, that sounds cool." Dal said, smiling.
"Great! Meet you at the Dingo at 7." Lani said.
"Okay!" Soda said.
~~Andy's POV~~
It was about 5:00 when Lani and I left the Curtis house. We then went to my house to get ready for our double date.
"I can't believe we both got boyfriends on the same day!" Lani said.
"I know! I'm so excited for our double date!" I said, smiling ear to ear.
We then put on different outfits, did our hair, and put on some makeup. I put on a white crop top, a jean jacket, jean shorts, and black Converse. Lani put on a black crop top, a jean jacket, jean shorts, and white Converse. We wanted to almost be twinning. By the time we finished getting ready, it was 6:25.
"We better get going, it's 6:25 and the Dingo is about 2 blocks from here." I said.
"Okay. Let's go!" Lani said.
We walked and talked about random things, like how our boyfriends told us they liked us and how much we liked our boyfriends. After the boyfriend talk we switched to talking about skateboarding and things we wanted for our birthdays, which were both coming up. We killed some time at the park just hanging out and talking. We finally reached the Dingo at 6:55. At exactly 6:59, our boyfriends arrived at the Dingo.
"Hey beautiful." Dal said and kissed my cheek.
"Hey." I said, smiling and blushing.
"Hello princess." Soda said to Lani and kissed her on the cheek too.
"Hello prince." Lani said, doing the same thing I did.
We then walked into the Dingo. We ordered our food and while we waited for it we talked a lot. We talked about school, home, our lives, stuff like that. Soda wanted to see this new horror movie playing at the Nightly Double. Lani and I agreed to go, even though we don't normally like horror movies. We'd do anything for the gang and our boyfriends. As we were walking to the Nightly Double, we saw a Mustang pull up next to us. We started to run as fast as our legs could carry us. Turns out right when the Socs inside the car had seen Lani and I with Dally and Soda, they wanted nothing to do with us. Soda and Dal explained that they probably knew that Soda would fight back with words and Dally would fight back with fists or blades or somethin'. We finally got to the Nightly Double and snuck in instead of paying. It's something I've heard about that greasers like to do. If they don't wanna pay, they don't have to. They can just slip through the hole in the chain link fence. Before the movie started, we got Cokes and popcorn. We then found seats and got ready to watch the movie.
Three minutes after we had settled down in our seats, the movie started. I was already scared. I put my hands on Dal's chest and buried my face in his neck. He ran his fingers through my hair.
"It's gonna be okay, baby. You're fine...I'm here..." he said, reassuringly. I knew that with Dal, Soda, and Lani, I'd be safe. After all, Lani is my best friend, Soda seems awesome, even though I haven't really gotten acquainted with him that much yet, and Dal's my boyfriend. Two minutes later, Dal yawned.
"I'm bored as hell. This movie ain't even scary to me." he whispered, groaning. I rubbed his back.
"Baby...what can we do? I mean, we're supposed to be quiet so others can enjoy the movie, so we can't talk, and we can't ditch Lani and Soda, so what do you wanna do?" I asked, looking at him with puppy dog eyes.
"Damn, you've really got that Johnny look...it looks cute on you..." he said, turning red.
"Thanks." I said, smiling.
He brushed the bangs away from my face and put a hand on my cheek. He then pulled me close to him and crashed his lips onto mine. My heart jumped in my stomach when he did that, because it was so unexpected, but I kissed back. He started licking my bottom lip and I wanted to tease him. I wouldn't let him in. He tried again. I still wouldn't let him in. We kept doing that until finally, he bit my lip and both lips parted. He slipped his tongue in and our tongues began wrestling. We kissed until the movie was over. Of course, we did take breaks for air. At the end of the movie, Lani and Soda looked over at us.
"Jeez, is that all you guys have been doin'?" Soda asked. Lani just laughed. Best. First. Date. Ever!