Chapter 3: Johnny's Friends

Hey guys! Sorry the last chapter was so short, I had a lot of stuff written, but it didn't save! 😭 Anyways, I wanted to let you know that the last two chapters were in Andrea's POV and this one is gonna be in Johnny's. So yeah! Stay Gold!
------------------------------------------------------
~~Johnny's POV~~
I took a deep breath before stepping inside the Curtis house.
"Hey Johnny, man, how are ya?" Dal asked.
"Good, but guys, there's some people I'd like you to meet." I replied, taking deep breaths. I got a variety of different responses from the gang, such as, "Who is it?" or, "Bring 'em in!"
I opened the door and motioned for my sister and Lani to come inside.
"Guys, this is my twin sister Andrea or Andy and her friend Lani." I said, worried that the gang wouldn't like them. I know the reason I told my sister I didn't want her to meet the gang was stupid, but there's another reason I didn't wanna tell her. I just don't want anyone to flirt with her or hurt her or anything. She is my sister, and even though we're both 16, I'm protective of her.
"Hi. I'm Andy. Really nice to finally meet all of you!" Andy said excitedly. I could tell that she was nervous, though, from the way she chuckled after she talked.
"And that makes me Lani. Hi!" Lani said, nudging Andy, who was now staring at Dal. Andy then snapped out of it and smiled.
Dal had his mouth wide open and was staring at Andy. Soda did the same for Lani. When they finally snapped out of it, Dal turned to me.
"Johnny, man, why didn't you tell us you had a twin sister..?" he asked.
"Because I didn't want any of you to act weird around her or hurt her or put moves on her or anything." I said with a sigh.
"You only told me the weird thing!" Andy said, putting her hand on her hip.
"Yeah, but I just didn't wanna tell you the other part because, part of it is jealousy. I have a feeling if you date anyone I'll get jealous, and if they hurt you, I'll be upset because they're all my best friends." I explained.
"We wouldn't hurt her, Johnny. She's your sister." Soda said, still staring at Lani.
Dal mumbled something but I couldn't hear him.
"Go ahead and talk to them, guys." I said, trying to get my sister and her friend to converse with the guys.