Chapter 6: Asking Johnny

~~Lani's POV~~
I was sitting next to Soda while watching Mickey Mouse on TV. Just then, Dal and Andy walk back inside the house holding hands. Johnny didn't look too happy.
"Let go of her hand right now." Johnny said. His face was turning red, not because he was blushing, but because he was angry. I looked at Soda. He looked at me. 'They're in trouble' I mouthed to him.
'I know.' he mouthed back.
I smiled and blushed and looked away. Soda put a finger under my chin and made me look at him.
"I really like you." he whispered.
"I really like you too." I whispered back.
"So what do ya say? Can we be a thing now?" he asked.
"Yeah I guess." I smiled.
"Great." Soda said. With that, he leaned towards me and kissed me. It lasted a long time and I knew it felt right. After the kiss, Soda and I smiled at each other and held hands.
"I said let go of her hand Dal!" Johnny. said, even more angrily than before.
"Woah, Johnny, calm down!" I said.
"No! I will not 'calm down!' Dal is putting moves on my sister! That's something I specifically said not to do!" Johnny shouted.
"Relax, man, it was one kiss and us holding hands. Nothin' more, nothin' less!" Dal replied in defense.
"Yeah Johnny, chill out! Dal cares so much about you, I thought you'd be happy that Dal liked me!" Andy said.
"Guys guys, we all need to just calm down." Soda said.
"Johnny, I was just gonna ask you this before you went all beast mode, can I date your sister?" Dal asked, smirking.
"I've gotta think about it..." Johnny said, finally calming down.
"C'mon Johnny, all Dal does for you and you won't let me date him? He wouldn't hurt me!" Andy said.
"Alright. Try it out for a few days, see how it is. I swear Dal if you hurt her once, I'll kill you, you understand?" Johnny said.
"Yeah man, I got it. Thanks Johnny!" Dal said, happily.
"No problem Dal. I mean, you do so much for me, I gotta return the favor." Johnny replied, smiling.
Wow. Both me and Andy got boyfriends today. Win-win situation for the besties!