Chapter 4: The Crush

~~Dally's POV~~
Man, Johnny's sister is so beautiful. I can't even explain it. She's the prettiest girl I've seen, for sure.
"She sure is beautiful, though." I mumbled after Soda told Johnny we wouldn't hurt Andy. I'd obviously never hurt her, she's Johnny's sister. Anyone that's important to Johnny is important to me. Johnny then told Andy and Lani to come and make conversation with the gang. I motioned for Andy to sit next to me.
"Hey Andy. I'm Dallas Winston, but people call me Dally or Dal. I can't believe I've never met ya, but it's better now than never." I said, smiling. I've never felt this way about any other girl. Andy's special. She's different from the other girls I know.
"Hey Dally." she said blushing. I think Andy might like me, I don't know. We'll just have to wait and see.
~~Soda's POV~~
Wow...Andy's friend Lani is so pretty. She seems like an amazing girl. I told her to come sit next to me and she did.
"Hi Lani! I'm Sodapop Curtis, but you can call me Soda." I said, cheerily.
"Hi Soda! It's so nice to finally meet some friends. I don't have very many." she replied, glumly.
"Well I don't understand why! You seem amazing!" I said, blushing.
"Thanks." she said, blushing too.
I only just met her, but I knew she was special. There was something about her that made her stand out, ya know?