Chapter 5: Making a Move

Hey guys sorry the last chapter was kinda horrible but I wanted a little intro to the boys liking the girls so yeah! This one may be really long! So yeah! Sorry I keep saying so yeah lol😂
--------------------------------------------------
~~Andy's POV~~
Dally and I talked for a while. I've never really had a crush on a guy before, but I think I do on Dally. I mean, the way he smiles, the way he laughs, the way he cares about my brother. It's all so cute! Everything about him is amazing. I don't care if he has a police record, I don't care if he's a bad boy, I like him. After a while, Lani and I started talking to the other guys. Their names were Ponyboy, Darry, Two-Bit, and Steve. We all got along really well, except Steve was kinda rude to us and kept calling us newbies and telling us we weren't cut out to be in the gang. Well, it was 6 against 1 and we got to become part of the gang. We were so excited!
"I'm bored, can we watch TV?" Two-Bit asked, whining.
"Okay, Two." Soda said and with that he threw him the remote.
Two turned on the TV and changed the channel to the one Mickey Mouse was on.
"Hey Andy, can I talk to you for a minute? Alone?" Dal asked.
"Sure." I said.
Dal walked out onto the porch and I followed.
"Look Andy, I know Johnny doesn't want you to be going out with anyone he thinks'll hurt you, but I promise you, you're different from all these other girls. You're special. In a good way. The best way possible. I really like you Andy, and I promise I'd never hurt you. You're an amazing girl from what I see already and you're Johnny Cade's sister. What more could I ask for?" he said, blushing.
Dallas Winston likes me. Wow. I don't know what to say! He usually just goes from girl to girl, but that may be because he hasn't found the right one. I saw the look on his face when I came into the room. His eyes lit up and his jaw dropped. Guys don't do that with just any girl. Dally then started to lean closer to me, and I started to lean closer to him. He brushed my bangs out of my face, pulled me closer, and kissed me before I could reply to what he had said prior to this. It was amazing. It went on for a few minutes and I definitely felt sparks.
"I like you too, Dal, but what's Johnny gonna say?"