Chapter 28 - This Is Unbelievable

Author's Note: I would say happy Monday, but I don't really think any Monday can be happy. Therefore, I won't. Anyways, don't forget to comment and vote, please, please, please. Also, don't forget that my newest story, 'Poor Little Rich Girl', went up Friday, you know, in case you wanna read it. And it'll be updated tomorrow! Notice the gif of Barbara Palvin [Sydney] and the song! I'm not sure how this chapter turned out, but I hope you guys like it. 

Chapter 28 - This Is Unbelievable

“Holy crap, Sydney, what are you doing?!” Tanner bellows walking into the living room.

“Huh?” I ask, not tearing my eyes away from Mikey’s iPad which I stole from his suitcase.

“What are you doing up? It’s 3 in the morning.” He scolds, sitting beside me.

“I could ask you the same thing, Mr. Foster.” I say, still watching my newest obsession, Supernatural.

That Jensen Ackles as Dean is just too much for me; then of course there’s the beyond gorgeously sexy Jared Padalecki as Sam. It’s just all too much for me. It’s enough to make me stay up to the wee hours of the morning watching episodes which is what I’m doing on Mikey’s iPad and it’s what I have been doing for about four hours now after Bradley fell asleep.

“Please don’t tell me that you and Bradley are already having sex.”

“Why would you think that?” I wonder, pulling my legs up with me on the couch.

Tanner raises his eyebrows at me with a pointed look on his face. “Is that his shirt you’re wearing? Do you even have any pants on?” He demands.

“It’s his shirt,” I confirm, looking down at the too big black t-shirt with the Batman logo in the center. “And yes, I have pants on.” I tell him, lifting the shirt and revealing my black yoga shorts hidden by Bradley’s shirt.

He breathes out a sigh of relief, “Good; you’re too young for a baby.”

“My and Bradley’s relationship is too young for talks about babies.” I say, chuckling.

“I see what you did there,” He chuckles. “So what are you doing?”

“I’m watching Supernatural so go do whatever it is you came to do and go back to sleep.”

“I came to get food; I’m starving.”

“When aren’t you starving?”

“In my defense, I’m a growing boy; I need nutrients.” Tanner retorts, walking into the kitchen.

“Potato chips don’t have nutrients.” I call back, pressing play on Netflix.

“Says you.” Tanner scoffs, coming back into the living room with a bag of unopened Doritos.

“How are you actually in shape?”

“Because,” He says, rubbing his naked torso. “I eat junk in moderation.”

“That’s funny; I didn’t know that moderation meant the same thing as all the time.”

Tanner cracks a smile before shaking his head, “Goodnight Sydney; don’t stay up all night.”

“Goodnight,” I say, then check the time. “Too later for that.” I murmur to myself.

It’s already 3:00 a.m. Time just flies when you’re watching Supernatural. I get through two more episodes before I suddenly feel someone or something behind me, brushing my neck. Mind you, I’m watching Supernatural; not the best show to be up alone watching in the middle of Colorado in a cabin. At first I think it’s the necklace but I pull it off over my neck, looking at the clasp, seeing nothing. I slip it back on, deciding that I’m probably just being paranoid about nothing.