Chapter 37 - You're My Serendipity

Author's Note: So, I'm really excited for this last chapter. I always write the last chapter of stories super quickly for some reason. I finished this last night but didn't feel like posting it, so here it is. If you caught the hint that I threw out last chapter, you should know a least a little of what this chapter's about. I'm putting this all at the beginning because I don't wanna ruin the ending with all my boring words, so yeah. And I've decided that the sequel is definitely happening. It's called Give Me Love and it'll be up on Wattpad on JULY 15. So, be sure to look for it on JULY 15TH so you won't be left hanging. Please don't forget to vote and let me know what you thought of the chapter in a comment. I've really loved writing this story, and it's like, the longest I've wrote at 136,647 words. Please notice the song and picture, which is all of the guys. And don't forget, the sequel comes out JULY 15TH! 

Chapter 37 - You're My Serendipity 

serənˈdipitē/ (noun): The occurrence and development of events by chance in a happy or beneficial way.    

“You do know we’ll only be gone for two months, not two years, right?” Bradley asks looking at my bags.

“I know,” I retort, zipping the zipper of one of my duffels. “It’s just that I don’t wanna forget anything.”

“Well, I don’t think you’re gonna have to worry about that,” He teases.

He’s probably right; I have three huge duffel bags and two roller suitcases full of stuff for our two month vacation to Italy. Today’s date is June 20th, aka the day we fly out. It’s 5:30 in the morning and the earliest I’ve been up since I graduated high school. I’m literally so lazy that I sleep until about one in the afternoon or until one of the guys forces me to wake up. Sadly, the latter usually happens first. They evidently don’t believe that you can never have too much sleep. Well, that’s what happened the entire two weeks we were at Holland anyways.

Speaking of Holland, it was amazing. We mostly lived on the beach, seeing as how we were staying in a beach house. Bradley and I spent a lot time together, but I think that’s kinda a given. Some kinda way- don’t ask how because I still haven’t quite figured out how he managed it, but he rented a helicopter and it flew the two of us up over Holland- which has a stunning view from the top. We also got snorkeling lessons, so that was fun. Walker invited Alison to come out there on our second week there, which I despised, so I avoided her a lot. She kinda reminds me of Georgina Sparks from Gossip Girl, so obviously, I don’t like her. Then again, I’m only on Season 3. So, the boys, Jaime, Alison and I all hung out quite a bit too. We swam with dolphins and sting rays and went to this really upscale pottery barn type thing. Mikey and Tanner even went bungee jumping. Crazy, I know. The rest of us were way too scared to go throw with it. At least, I know I was. All in all though, it was really fun. I gave the house to Arianna, Charlie and Jared and they moved in a few days ago. They really love it there, I think, but Jared’s always complaining about how much sand we tracked in there.

“Well, I think I’m good, but you’re definitely not,” I say, eyeing his two suitcases.

“I’m a guy; I don’t need a new outfit for every single day,” Bradley says, plopping down on my bed.

“I don’t have a new outfit for every day,” I expound. “I have day clothes, pajamas, shoes, bathing suits, make-up, hair stuff and all that kinda stuff. It’s completely necessary,” I tell my totally oblivious boyfriend.

“Man, am I glad I’m not a girl,” Bradley rejoices, shaking his head.

“You should be,” I reply, zipping my last bag up and taking my phone off the charger.