Chapter 32 - My Wish Already Came True

Author's Note: I'm posting this way later at night than usual, so a lot of you won't see this until morning, but yeah. Anyways, I know I said there'd be lots of Drew in this chapter, but it didn't really work out that way. He is in here quite a bit though and the next chapter for sure will be chock full of Drewy. Don't forget to comment your thoughts on this chapter! If it isn't obvious, there's not a ton left to this story, but I'm not exactly sure how many chapters. When I decide though, I'll let you know. Don't forgot that I've got an Instagram now, in case you, you know, wanna follow me, which would be cool. Username? millie_wattpad. Same on Kik. 

Chapter 32 - My Wish Already Came True

“Just tell me,” I whine through the phone to Bradley, lying on my bed, staring up at the ceiling.

“No, I’m not gonna tell you; you may as well quit asking.” My boyfriend firmly retorts.

“It’s not fair though!” I exclaim.

“It’s totally fair,” He argues.

“I hate you.”

“You love me.”

“Nope,” I defend. “I don’t. I hate you.”

"So, is that why you did what you did Tuesday night?”

“Shut up,” I mutter, my face going red.

“I’m just kidding,” He assures me. “Besides, you could never hate me.”

“Well, in this very moment, I don’t like you very much.” I correct.

“Okay, I can live with that.” Bradley nonchalantly guarantees. 

“Oh, come on, just tell me!” I plead, eyeing the soiled diaper on my floor that Arianna didn’t take with her.

“I’m not telling you,” Bradley decisively asserts. “Just know that in one hour, I’m picking you up.”

“One hour?” I echo. “Why one?”

“Because that’s when I hav--“ He cuts off suddenly, realizing my plan. “Oh, you’re a sneaky one.”

"A girl can only try,” I sigh, knowing he’s too stubborn to tell me where we’re going for our first date.

“Are you pouting? I bet you’re pouting.”

“I am pouting,” I retort. “I’m mad at you.”

“No, you’re not.”

“Yes, I am!”

“Whatever you say.”

“I’m serious.”

“Okay,” Bradley replies, chuckling under his breath. “I gotta go but I’ll see you in an hour.”

"Yeah, yeah, whatever.” I mumble. “I’ll see you then.”

“I love you.”

“Love you too,” I mutter.

“I know.” Is the last thing Bradley says before he hangs up. Stupid boyfriend.

It’s Thursday night and Bradley and I are going out on our very first date tonight and I’m kinda terrified. I mean, the last time he and I were alone…things happened. Well, rather a thing happened. Not that I regret that thing, because I’m just really weird and in that particular moment I really wanted to do what I did, so I did it. And no, we didn’t do it. I don’t know where we’re going tonight, but I really think it could happen tonight. That should excite me and to some degree and it does. It excites to maybe a eighty-nine degree, and the remaining eleven degrees are just cautious because we haven’t been together all that long. Then again, I have known him for eighteen years.