Alec

Alec's P.O.V

       Yesterday I was in a neighboring packs for a meeting with their Alpha, if I knew that was the day I was going to find my mate I would have never left. My heart breaks seeing her laying unconscious in my bed. She is so strong and feisty! The way she took control of the situation of me and Elijah fighting was amazing, she would make a beautiful Luna. I stroke her head softly, I mentally kick myself of how me and my brother reacted finding out that we are sharing a mate. We knew this day would come, we knew this could happen, we just lost control when it finally did happen. But now we have sorted it out, we can handle this. The door of my bedroom opens and Elijah walks in, he left he was disgusted with himself, he had to let his wolf out for a run, after punishing the pup that hit Elisabeth. She knows how to handle herself, his is going to be off his knee for at least two days. Elijah sits on the other side of our mate looking at her taking her hand in his. Suddenly Elisabeth takes a sharp intake in breath, and starts blinking her eyes.

         "W-what?" She stutters, I take her other hand, she looks between Elijah and I, we look pretty much the same besides a few little differences one big one though is our eye colour. "You guys are idiots." She says, pushing herself up so she's sitting up a little. I could not but chuckle.

          "Elisabeth I am so sorry, I didn't mean to, my wolf, he went crazy when he saw Alec having you in his arms." He says, sitting on getting closer to her, looks in deep thought. "I am so sorry, I never met to ever hurt you." Elijah looks like he could soon cry. Elijah he is a big tough guy but compared to me he is a softy, I don't think I even remember the last time I cried.. I am known more of the heartless Alpha and Elijah the voice of reason. I am not sure if I am heartless, but I love seeing grown men piss their pants when they see me coming.

    "Elijah, I am gathering you thought is you'reprotective, jealous Alpha mind that you were protecting me from Alec, and youwere so court up in that you threw me away like a rag doll and attacked yourown brother." Our mate, said her voice strong and her eyes never left his, buther hand holding on to mine and squeezed. The only time her eyes left his waswhen she said my name her eyes flicked to mine only for a second but I swear myheart skipped a beat, I rubbed my thumb in circles over her knuckle. "I am norag doll, I am mostly human and if I am both your mates, you can't just teat meor your brother like that. We are in this together." She says, Elijah nodes hishead look at both our mate and I."I am sorry to the both ofyou. I won't let my wolf take over like that ever again." He says, cupping ourmakes cheek and kisses her cheek."What do you mean 'mostlyhuman'?" I ask, but before she could say anything Kyle burst through the door."Alphas! Two unknows!" Hepuffs out, we both stand up, Elijah looks at me."Stay here, protect ourmate." He says in his Alpha tone, I just node my head. I finally get to talk toour mates.