Mate Or Not, You Are A Dick

I take a deep breath and listen to the mate bond, and let that feeling take me to where they are, I started to jog. As soon as I reach a big wooden door.

         "Their office." Jarred says, I nod, thinking if I should knock or not. I do a quicklight knock then then open the door. There was two desks only one of my mates sat at them, looking very stressed, Alec on the phone looking like he was going to punch the wall, he looked up me, his eyes soften a small bit but saw that I was not very happy and looked concern. I walked over to him and sat on his lap and snugged up to him, nuzzling his neck, he was on the phone a little longer before hanging up. He wrapped his arms around me. 

        "What's wrong kitten." He asks.

        "So many men are pigs" I mumble, he looked at me confused. "No idea how to talk to a girl. Where do they think what they are saying is turn on or even remotely attractive." I mutter playing with Alec's button up work shirt. "Blood dicks."I really want to hit something, or one. 

         "Kitten, tell me what happen." He says stroking my cheek. I let out a humpf and got up from Alec, turning to Jarred.

       "You do it, mind link, I think if I said it I would punch something or one. Or I goon a rambling rant you don't. You want ether." I say walking around the room.It's filled with books and old pictures. I saw a picture of Alec and Elijah when they were around five, they look so much alike I could not help but awe. Suddenly Alec slammed his fists on the table making me jump, I turn and see his eyes filled with anger, I half ran over and rubbed his bicep. 

          "HOW DARE HE DISRESPECT YOU LIKE THAT!?" He growls and I nodded.

          "I know he is a dickhead." I agreed he growled louder. 

         "But did you not see how I handled it?! You did tell him how I handled it coz that's the best part." I ask Jarred he nodded. 

           "I showed him through memory, so he saw what I saw." Jarred says. Suddenly the door burst open with a VERY angry Elijah he was sweating and looking like he was about to shift.

          "And I linked in with Elijah." Alec said getting some control back.

          "YOU ARE OURS!!!" He yelled, he looked like he was going to lose it, without thinking I ran and jumped into his arm, for a second I thought I was going to fall but he caught me, pretty much holding by my butt, my arms around his neck, he was really trying control his wolf. 

         "I am yours." I say my voice low trying to keep my voice light. He eyes stillblack and I could feel his claws digging in slightly. 

         "We should just mark you now." His wolf growl. "Then they will know you are mine." He said his canines showing. My heart started to race. I don't know whether to be scared or turned on... 

        "No,no you don't want to do that." I say trying to calm him. Jarred took a step to us, he looked worried. Elijah saw that move and he growled at him showing his teeth. 

        "GET OUT NOW!!!!" He roared, nodded at Jarred to go, he reluctantly did. 

         "Zander you don't want to do this. Give Elijah control." Alec says stepping closer. 

         "DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO BROTHER. SHE IS MY MATE!!" I flinched at how loud his voice went, making feel very scared, then I realized, I don't know Elijah's wolf, I am in the arms of Zander now, not Elijah.

         "SHE IS OUR MATE!" Alec growled back, I really didn't like them yelling, I wanted to crawl into a corner and hide.

         "I am both of yours." I say, finally getting the courage to speak. "Alec can you give Zander and I take to talk." I say, not too sure if I was doing the right thing, but I think it was worth a shot. Zander would not intentionally hurt me...at lease I hope so. Alec slowly left but gestured that he would be right out side, I ran my fingers through Elijah's hair. He let out a purr making me smile. Zander made us sit in his office chair, me being on top of his lap. His face nuzzled into my neck he purred sending shivers down my spine. He then started to kiss and nibble my neck making me moan a little heat and tingles spread throughout my body, making me feel a little wet. I could feel him smirking. 

       "I love how you react to me touching you." Zander purrs into my ear, he runs hishand across my stomach. "I should mark and mate you right now." He growls cupping my breast and squeezed it

         "No, please don't, I would like to do that with Alec with us." I say looking down atmy hands. I could not look him in the eyes, I could feel the power radiating off him. "Plus I don't want my first time and our first time together to be in your office. Maybe the next time we can." I say trying to fight smiling, finding it hard to think pure thoughts when I can feel his 'lil friend' harden. 

         "But I want to mark you so everyone knows you are our and no one can touch or take you away from us." He growls getting angry again, I start giving him littlekisses. 

        "But don't you want to mark me out of love not out of anger or fear of losing me." I said with a little pout a little. I don't want anyone marking me cause they want everyone to know I am 'owned'. "I am yours BUT I am not a thing to be owned." I say which made him go uneasy for a second. I could tell Elijah was trying to gain more control.

         "Well if you didn't dress like THAT I would not have to feel this way." He spat. My eyes widen, Fuck no. I get up from his lap making him growl. I turn to him, I feel my eyes change colour and my wings about to whip out. 

         "Don't YOU DARE take that tone with me!" I hissed at him making him shocked. "I have ever since I could remember have been harassed by men, have had inappropriate comments made no matter HOW I DRESSED!!! HOW A GIRL IS DRESSED DOSE NOT CONDONE OR MAKE IT OKAY FOR SEXUAL HARASSMENT." I say loud and clear, I feel myself shaking with anger. "You have NO IDEA what it's like to second guess or worry every time you step outside because of what you are wearing, worried that people think it would be okay to take advantage of you and for everyone you tell ask 'But what were you wearing?' and if THEY think what you were wearing was too revealing people would say just based on your cloths that you were asking for it!" I hissed at him, I could see Elijah too more control but no I cannot deal with him right know. I did not feel like me much anymore, I felt stronger,I can feel my wings spread out. I opened the door and I saw a crowd outside the door, they all made way when I walked passed, or more glide fast, I heard my name been called but I felt like I was been called to the woods, an invisible rope pulling me to it. 'Oh Jane you are almost ready to gain your full power. You are stronger then you thought.' I voice cooed at me, I did not fear the voice.

'Caialie?' I ask, I hear her hum in response. 

************************* 

I hope you all enjoyed!!! please let me know what you think!!!!

COMMENT!!!

&

VOTE!!!