Dad?!

"Dad!?!"I say running up to him and hug him, he picked me up and spun me around like he did when I was younger. I hear my mates both growl at him. Dad puts me down and I turn to my mates. "Elijah, Alec this is Arthur my dad, and this is Edmund." I say smiling, Edmund and Arthur live together Arthur is a vampire and when Locus let me go after a month or so of being held hostage he found me in the woods and took me in as his daughter he raised me and I went to school, Edmund was turned by Arthur a long time ago, Arthur saved him from the plague. Edmund also helped Arthur train me, we knew Locus would be coming back plus me being half angel which is almost unheard of they wanted me to be about to defend for myself. "Dad these are my mates!!" I say bubbling with excitement. So happy to have then all together. The men reluctantly shook hands.

         "How?"Elijah asks confused, dad laughed shaking his head.

          "We can sit and talk about it, after Elisabeth Jane gets dressed. I didn't raise you like this Jane, you left without warning, you were gone for TWO WEEKS!! Then Edmund gets of a vision and saw you on the forest floor with wolves! Then you been carried away. And now we find you laughing and running in one of their tops!!" Dad had tears in his eyes, he was so hurt. I hugged him. 

         "Two weeks??? Dad I had no idea! I am so sorry. I really am." I was gone two weeks??I don't remember. Dad hug me tight.

        "We will talk about this after you get dressed Jane." He said kissing the top of my head. Edmund handed me my suitcase and gave me a hug. "I saw your sick knife skills, I never taught you that." He said nudging my arm. 

       "I improves. Remember to always think on your feet use what you got and don't let them know what's going to come." I said reciting his own words that he drilled into me. Both him and Elijah and Alec laughed. I took my suitcase and went upstairs not sure whether to go to Alec's room or Elijah's they were opposite each other. I go into Elijah's and open my suitcase, I need to thank Edmund for picking out good clothing. The door behind me opens Elijah walked in and wrapped his arms around me.

      "You okay?" He asked, kissing my cheek before letting me go. 

      "Yeah,just two weeks? I don't remember..." I say shaking my head. "Plus I didn't know which room to go into yours or Alec's." I sighed picking out my black tight jeans and black and red knitted long sleeve dress, making sure I pick out my black bra, not wearing a bra for a while kinda hurts when you have D cups, need the support. Elijah looked deep in thought.

      "We will figure it out. Elisabeth, why did you dad call you Jane?" He asked sitting on the edge of his bed, I walk into the bathroom closing the door half way so he can't see but we can still talk.

      "Jane is my first name but when Arthur found me he thought it was saver to change it.So he chose Elisabeth after his mother. So Elisabeth Jane." I say all dressed and ready to get back down stairs. "Plus calling your Jane which is means 'Gift from God' dead giveaway." I said walking out of the bathroom, Elijah looked at me confused. I took his hand and we walked down to the others, who are now sitting down, I sat in between Alec and dad. I took a deep breath.

****************

I hope you lovely people enjoyed this update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DON'T FORGET TO!!!! COMMENT!!!! VOTE!!!!

Tell me! What dose your name mean????