Sweet Dreams

Elisabeth's P.O.V

         I am walking down very familiar steps, I walk out into the kitchen that filled myhappy memories, the smell of food being cooking still fresh in the air, I seethe fridge close and my mother with a milk carton in her hand a surprised.     

         "Finally you wake! Always a sleeping beauty." She says pouring come milk into her cup ofcoffee before placing it back in the fridge, I just crash into her hugging hertight. 

       "I have missed you SO MUCH" I cried, I hear her sigh and hold me close.

       "I have never really left you, always watching over you, you know that, just not in my human form." She says pulling away. "Come sit. We need to talk." She says, taking a sip from her coffee as she sits at our three seater dining table. I sit down."You have two mates." She states setting pancakes on her plate.

       "Two?Is that even possible?" I ask shaking my head remembering the hug that Elijah'sbrother.       "It's rare, but it's indeed possible, they both share the same soul they are pretty much one person splitting them in two. And you are their mate, it's going to be hard, but they need you and you need them, Elisabeth, don't be scared, don't be scared to love. They are good boys, they will love and keep you safe and one day you will have their pups. You guys are going to have beautiful pups. Both Elijah, Alec and you will be so happy." She said sounding like she's getting emotional. "Now you better wake up, your mates are going to be worried about you. And remember, you need them as much as they need you." She said, as her words sunk into me everything around me started to fade away.

      "I love you." I say trying not to cry.

       "I love you too honey." I hear her voice before start to blink my eyes a few times. I feel both my hands being held by both of my mates. Two mates.... How is this going to work? I guess we just have to find away. I open my eyes and look at them.

       "You guys are idiots." I say looking at both their beautiful yet worried faces.

       "I am so sorry, I never met to ever hurt you." Elijah says worry and emotion filled his voice and eyes, it hurt my heart. "I am so sorry, I never met to ever hurt you." I have never had someone be so sorry for hurting me... wow that does not sound sad at all...

       "Elijah,I am gathering you thought is you're protective, jealous Alpha mind that you were protecting me from Alec, and you were so court up in that you threw me away like a rag doll and attacked your own brother." I said looking him in the eye, I could see in inner turmoil, I still held Elijah's brothers hand, he traced circles over my knuckles which sent relaxing tingles through me. "I am no rag doll, I am mostly human and if I am both your mates, you can't just teat me or your brother like that. We are in this together." I say this wholeheartedly. 

      "I am sorry to the both of you. I won't let my wolf take over like that everagain." Elijah says cupping my cheek and kiss it I leaned into his touch, itfelt nice, it felt right, and I could not help but think dirty thoughts.

       "What do you mean 'mostly human'?" Alec askes looking all confused, then I rememberedthey can't tell that I am half angle can they? Before I could say anything Kylecame into the room, panting out that there were 'unknowns' trespassing, Elijah left leaving me and Alec alone. As soon as Elijah left Alec sat up on the bed with me. "Mostly human?" He asked his voice soft, his finger glided up and down my forearm making me want to melt.

       "Maybe I should wait for Elijah." I said, Alec nods his head.

       "How did you know my name?" He asked, I blushed in embarrassment, he probably thought I was crazy. 

      "Err well, I had a dream while I was knocked out... my mum she's dead, she was there,she said your name." I say looking down. Yep he is going to think I am crazy... 

     "I don't think you are crazy. Once I was injured pretty bad, stabbed with a silver blade. I was in a coma for two days, and when I was there I saw my grandmother,she told me to wake up and that good things would be coming for us. And she was right, less than a month later you are here." Alec says brushing his fingers along my cheek bone, I lean into his touch, wanting to be closer to him, it was like his hypnotising me. But his words comforted me. The big Alpha is a softie. I hear his growl, his darken.

*******************************************************

Hey guys thank you soooo much for reading!!! DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!!!

also WARNING!!! that next chapter might get a little steamy <3 <3