Chapter XIX

Part two. Seduce him; the Ravenclaw, the Deatheater, the Other Boy.

Draco was a bloody cheater.

The Ravenclaw boy was tan skinned with black hair, brown eyes, and a tousled look in general about him. Draco could have this pathetic Deatheater falling at his feet. This plan was certainly the most surefire way to go, because Draco's looks had never failed him in seducing anyone, ever.

He still wore his dark blue Hogwarts uniform, and Draco glanced at him occasionally during the Dark Lord's meeting. I need to see if he has a wand on him, Draco thought, his mind in a constant state of panic. 

The Dark Lord began speaking, his words causing a ripple of terror across the room, and suddenly a house elf appeared out of nowhere, causing all of the deatheaters to draw their wands from the sudden surprise. Draco couldn't bear the sight of them torturing the poor elf, so he averted his eyes, looking over to the Ravenclaw boy. His wand was pointed at the struggling house elf, his hand shaking vivaciously as he awaited orders. Hopefully Draco would succeed in outwitting the other boy. The house elf was dismissed, and the meeting continued.

After the meeting, Draco hastily left the room, heading toward the sleeping chambers. He waited at the end of the hall, leaning against the wall near his room, which was adjacent to the other boy's.

"Hello," Draco grinned, extending his hand. "I'm Draco."

"I already know that," the boy glared, fumbling to draw a key from his robe pockets.

"Of course you do. However, it's improper manners to not introduce yourself properly. Besides, I haven't a clue what your name is." Draco continued, his voice steady.

"Charles. Pleased to make your acquaintance." The boy said, leaving the key in the lock, but however, did not seem pleased at all.

"Now Charles, what brings a Ravenclaw to a nest of snakes?" Draco said, praising himself silently.

Charles paused. "How did you know that I'm a Ravenclaw?"

"Please. It's not as if Ravenclaw is the only house with brains." Draco scoffed, and gestured to the boy's blue robes. "Besides, I've seen you around Hogwarts."

Charles said nothing, but entered his room. He almost closed the door, but Draco stuck his foot out, and leaned on the door frame, one arm running through his hair. "I hate to be a bother, but it's terribly lonely here, and all of my friends are still at Hogwarts. None of them will reply to my letters."

"What about Potter? Or those Gryffindor friends of yours?" Charles narrowed his eyes.

"Them? Please. I'm not really friends with them. It's a facade. I was asked by my father to befriend them so I could lure Potter here. Did you really believe that my father just never happened to pay enough attention to me to notice that I 'befriended' a bunch of gryffindorks?" Draco rolled his eyes. In reality, that was exactly what his father had done. He hadn't payed any attention to Draco at all in the past few years at Hogwarts.

Draco knew the door would be closing, figuratively and literally, so he decided to say something that would pique the other boy's interest. "It's not as if I have many options in friends here, and anyway, I find the thought of befriending a Ravenclaw repulsive. I just thought that you looked like you needed someone to talk to, but I suppose not, so I'm going to leave before I vomit." He replied stoutly, and as he strutted down the hall, Charles stood in the doorway.

"Wait," Charles said quietly, "You're right. I could use someone to talk to."

"Good. Then you won't mind that I'll show you the ropes of this broken down house before you starve to death." Draco smirked, walking past Charles, and sat himself down in a red armchair in front of a fireplace.
"Since we're friends, can I call you Charlie?"

Charlie nodded, his black hair bobbing in front of his eyes. This was easy. Perhaps Draco didn't even need to seduce him, just distract him enough to steal his wand and get the hell out of there. He needed to visit Harry.

***

Harry was awoken by the sound of muttering from the kitchen. "Masters tricked Wibbly, Wibbly is shamed." The devastated house elf sulked as he walked past Harry's door. Harry stood up next to the door, hands cupping around his mouth.

"Wibbly!" He exclaimed in a hushed tone, and Harry heard the house elf's footsteps come closer.

"What is it? Wibbly is not sure he is allowed to communicate with prisoners."

"Well, you can't be at fault if you've never been told not to." Harry said decisively, and the house elf slid the slot of the door open.

"What does Mister Potter want from Wibbly?" He narrowed his eyes.

"Oh posh, it's nothing. I've just gotten lonely and I was just curious on why you were upset at your master." Harry said, and the house elf looked up, smiling.

"Well, Wibbly had tried to remove Master Lucius' wand from his robes so that I could set it on his night table, but Master Lucius got terribly angry and told Wibbly that all of the wands in this house cannot be held by anyone who is not their master, which is why Wibbly had to sleep in the ice box."

"I see, so you were unable to pick up the wand?"

"Yes, Sir. Wibbly got shot back across the room when he did. The only thing that I found out is that I could pick up the wand if the master had given it to me." Wibbly's ears wiggled as he say down on the lower step in front of the dungeon.

"That's great, Wibbly. Say, could you hand me an apple? I'm starved."

"Of course, Mister Potter," Wibbly said as he returned with the apple on the table, and Harry ate it vigorously.
Harry had to find Draco before he made a huge mistake.

"Say Wibbly, would you like me to help you with some chores in the kitchen?" Harry smirked as the house elf nodded and unbolted the door.