Chapter XXV

Harry awoke to the smell of tea. There was a hot cup by his bedside, and hiding behind it was Draco. Sitting in his chair, propped up with one arm, hair falling in front of his face. He was adorable, and he was Harry's light.

Just right then, Draco's head slid off of his propped up arm, and he woke up, blinking confusedly.

"Morning, Dray," Harry smiled, and Draco slowly blinked sleep from his eyes, and right then, all Harry saw was a fluffy, silver kitten.

"Harry, " Draco said tiredly. "When can we go home?"

"I dunno, Dray." Harry ruffled a hand through Draco's hair, resting it on the back of his neck.

"Actually, you're all set to go," A muggle woman said, and they turned to see Dr. Harlow standing in the doorway, holding crutches and a wheelchair.

***

"Where are we going?" Harry asked, limping on his crutches next to Draco after they left the hospital.

"I don't know," Draco replied grimly, but then his face lit up. "You know Harry, I couldn't help you at the hospital, but I know a spell to mend broken bones."

"You couldn't have thought of this earlier?" Harry asked incredulously. "You could have saved us tons of money."

"Look, I couldn't just go up and magically fix you right in front of a bunch of muggles. Besides, You were already at the hospital when I got there."

"What? Who brought me here, then?"

"I think her name was Lilith," Draco tensed, and Harry noticed it.

"Hey," he murmured soothingly as he went over to Draco. "I would hug you, but I have a broken ankle and I have to hold these crutches. We need a place to stay, yeah?"

"Yeah," Draco looked out to the street from the park they were in. The pavement was covered with a glossy layer of fresh rain, and as Draco and Harry looked up to inspect the weather, it started to lightly rain. "Wet again," Draco laughed, and Harry smiled.

"Draco, can you fix my ankle? There's something I want to do."

"Yeah, sure," Draco nodded, his lips tightly pressed together as he drew his wand from his jacket pocket.

"As long as you know the spell better than Lockhart." Harry giggled, and Draco smirked.

"I remember that. He removed your bones, right? After our big quidditch match second year?" Draco smiled, and Harry nodded.

"Get on with it, then." Harry ushered, and Draco took a deep breath.

"Emendo," he whispered, the word fluttering off of his tongue. The cast snapped off, and Harry stumbled. "I got you," Draco smiled as he caught him. Harry took and experimental step, and his ankle was perfectly fixed. The cast and crutches had disappeared when his ankle was fixed.

Just as Harry was about to tell him something, the rain started down pouring, and people all up and down the streets were trying to get away from it, pulling out umbrellas and rushing for protection under roofs.

"Harry!" Draco giggled, running up to him. "Look at how pretty it is," he ran to the edge of the park in the wet grass, the rain soaking through all of his clothes and shoes.

Harry didn't listen. He walked slowly up to Draco, not taking his eyes off of him.

"Harry," Draco noted, and stopped until Harry was right up to him.

"The prettiest thing I see here is you,"

"Cheesy much?" Draco smirked. "Merlin, Potter. Who knew you were such a sap?"

Then Harry's lips were on his. They were pressed together with such bliss that Draco found it difficult to breathe. He pulled back quickly to take a breath, and then he ran his fingers through Harry's completely soaked hair, clenching a fistful of his hair as he firmly kissed him again in the pouring rain. The lights from muggle cars reflected across the glistening pavement, occasionally falling across Draco's face.

And hell, he was beautiful. He was beautiful the day they met and it grew every day. Harry found him intoxicatingly perfect. He stared into his glinting mercury eyes, the reflections from lights dancing across them. Harry raised his head to let the rain fall on his face, and Draco lowered his head to trail kisses down his neck. He ghosted his lips across Harry's collarbone, causing him to shiver with pleasure. Not being able to stand it, he crashed his mouth onto Draco's again.

The rain made his skin shine. His eyelashes held small raindrops, some falling onto his cheeks. "Harry," Draco gasped, "Do you really think I'm pretty?"

"I think you're absolutely beautiful," Harry wrapped his arms around the taller boy's neck, and Draco cupped his arse, picking him up as Harry wrapped his legs around him.

Draco pushed him over to the cement park wall, setting him down on it fiercely. Harry's legs were still wrapped tightly around him, and Draco slid his hands up and down them as they kissed.

There was no battle for dominance. Draco searched his mouth as he pleased, the rain completely drenching the both of them. He ran his tongue all around Harry's mouth, and then slowly flicked his tongue around his. Merlin, it felt so good. A shudder of pure ecstasy escaped through Harry's mouth, and Draco began pressing himself on Harry, desperate for as much contact as possible. Harry let out a cry of pleasure, making Draco smirk.

"You like that, love?" He pressed harder, and Harry growled as he smashed his mouth onto Draco's when he hopped down from the cement fence. Harry pressed him firmly against the fence, grabbing his lower back and pulling him as close as he could. He could feel Draco getting harder against him, and a smile erupted from Harry's mouth as he began to palm him, making Draco throw his head back as he moaned. He kissed and sucked at Draco's neck as he palmed him, feeling Draco tremor pleasurably under him. He took his hand away from Draco, making him whimper from the lack of contact.

"We can't stay here all night," Harry whispered as they pulled apart. "Let's find a hotel."