Bonus Chapter - Lance's P.O.V.

I remember that when I first woke up I couldn't recall anything.

Alone. Stranded in the middle of nowhere. No memories intact at all. Did I have amnesia?

I looked at my hands; pale and scarred with jagged marks like they were seen in battle. My clothes were plain and old, and I appeared to have landed in someone's yard. A while Colonial looking house was in my vision, and I squinted to get a better sense of my surroundings.

The sidewalk was lined with little beanbag animals, such as miniature lions, pigs, and seven headed dragons. Judging from their slouching and disfigured shape, the plush creatures had been sitting out there for a long time. The porch looked infested with wind chimes; glistening bits of glass and metal sang into the warm breeze. My ears tingled at the sound, having the faint sense of deja vu.

It took some time to get on my feet, because my legs wobbled as if I had never walked before in my life. By the time I reached the door, I was able to read a mat on doorstep that said: "Welcome to Connecticut!" Why they had such a mat, I wasn't sure. The door was painted turquoise, which completely contrasted with the rest of the house. A name was written on the door, but I was unable to read it. Below was something that looked greek: Διοικητής φρουρίου. I frowned; how did I know that it was greek?

"Never mind," I told myself out loud, "Let's just knock and see if anyone here can help me." I rapped my knuckles gently against the door, hoping that someone wouldn't kick me out with a broom. When no one answered, I wrapped my fingers around the doorknob. There was a small click, and I decided to turn it. With a slow creak, the door moved and I froze. Pushing it open after regaining composure, I took a step into the house, realizing that the door was unlocked. The living room was even creepier than the front lawn; mirrors and candles filled every possible space, and I couldn't look anywhere without seeing my reflection. My blonde hair was tousled into a mess, and my eyes looked clouded.

I noticed a framed picture on the mantel. It was a boy, possibly nine years old, who looked exactly like a younger version of me except lacking two front teeth and a big smile. Was this possibly... My home? "I need to find the person who lives here," I muttered, trying to find a way out of the freaky room. Leading myself to the back of the house, I pushed open another door to succumb myself in shock once more. Hundreds, and I literally meant hundreds of Tupperware boxes filled with peanut butter and jelly sandwiches were stacked on the counter like lego blocks. On the bottom of the stack were green and fuzzy, and smelled like someone's stinky gym clothes. I swear that the sandwiches had more hair than I did on my head.

On top of the oven were stacks of cookie sheets, each with a dozen burnt cookies on it. In the sink was a volcano of plastic Kool-Aid pitchers, with a beanbag monster sitting by the faucet. This is what creeped me out even more: taped all round the window were dozens of pictures of caducei and Quickie Cleaners ads. This person who lives here must either be insane, or a really creepy items collector. "Hello..?" I cautiously called out, having mixed feeling of whether or not I should ask this person for help, or give them life lessons on what and what not to do.

"Hm," A girl's voice said behind me, "He's better looking than I thought he would be." Whipping around, I found two girls sitting by the kitchen table. I was amazed that I just walked right past them without any notice. A tall, Asian girl leaned her face against her hand, with her elbow propped on the table. Dark chocolate ringlets clutched at her face, with brown eyes that dismissed any warmth. A silver charmed bracelet dangled from her arm, and her make up wasn't flawed. The other one was young, possibly not older than thirteen. Her hair was jet black and her sea green eyes glistened, as if she was hiding an important secret. She seemed to cast a silver aura, but that might've been from her silver cameo pants with a matching ski jacket.