Author's Note (Updates)

Hello, everyone.

I have two updates, so get comfy.

1. The official results of the one-shot competition. Since there were no entries, I have officially decided to close it. I will admit that I was a bit disappointed, but people do have lives outside of Wattpad (not me 'cause I have no life).

2. News on the second book in the Astra Windlass and the Immortals series. Let's start with this: I have been getting a quite a few comments about whether or not there will be a second book. First of all, this is a series. There will obviously be another book. Secondly, I have stated this countless times in my past A/Ns, such as chapter 21 and 23. The fact that so many people (I'm not saying that every single one of you did) either skipped them over or didn't read carefully upset me, because I had to repeat the same answer again and again. I don't mean to sound harsh, but please be careful reading over what I write; I don't spit random A/Ns everywhere to bore you to death, there is a reason why I take the time to write them in the first place.

Continuing on, the second book will be called The Mirror of Discord. The rough draft book cover for my hopefully-soon-to-be-published book is posted on the media, so please check it out! When this book reaches 1.9k votes, I will post a preview of chapter one, and (repeated one more time to clarify again) by 2k votes, I will publish the first chapter on the official The Mirror of Discord book. (If anyone can figure out the meaning behind the title, I will personally give you a shout out!)

Thank you for taking the time to read this, and I hope I sounded understandable. I didn't mean to seem mean or scary or super evil that I would rip out your heart with my bare hands. I probably wouldn't because that would require getting my hands messy, and I hate being unclean...

XOXO,
Arisa