Preview for Chapter One of the Mirror of Discord

I can't believe you're still here.

Okay, don't get upset; I'm just surprised that you lasted this long. By now, you must've realized that you're a little more than the average mortal. And if you staring at me with a deranged look in your eye, like, what is this weird girl who oddly smells like blue cheese saying, then you're probably in the wrong place and this is not the book for you. And by the way, the Stoll brothers sprayed me with a cheese scented perfume. Don't ask.

You're probably already fed up at me at this point by chucking this book against the wall and shredding each individual page while chanting to the aliens of Saturn to take you away. In you're head, you're probably thinking, get on with it! I need to know when _____ happens and if _____ ends up being Cerebus doo-doo!

Too bad.

You're stuck with me, and around this point, you should know that I am a mentally distressed person oddly yearning for twelve cats and a burrito hat (Lance is telling me to shut up and move on with the story-, you know Lance, I have a roll of duct tape and a spoon!). I think by now you're getting the vibe why I'm upset. This book is obviously not all about me.  Even in all my fame and glory, something just had to come along and sort of take the spotlight away from me. Dang it (Now everyone trying to get me to shut up-, GUYS. IT'S A WHOLE ROLL OF DUCT TAPE. AND IT'S NOT A PLASTIC SPOON; THEY CAN BE USED FOR OTHER PURPOSES).

Gimme a second to take a breath.

I should be a bit less mental now.

Fine, on with the story.

--------------------------------------------------------

This is obviously not the actual preview of Chapter One, probably more like a rough draft for me to get started on. 1.9k came by so fast, that I just had to write something! Thanks to everyone who got me this far!

Btdubs, school just started for me again. (Sigh) I probably won't be able to have as much time as I did in the summer, and might not update constantly every week. I'll do my best, but there will be no promises. It sucks being a high schooler...

This will be the last post on this book.

...

(mentally chucks confetti in the air and has a self-absorbed party)

I hope you enjoyed that little preview (cliffie-sort of) that I left you guys hanging on. Let's hope 2k comes by soon!

XOXO,
Arisa