A/N - AUDIO BOOK RESULTS

Hi everyone, Arisa back with a couple of results from the auditions! I received so many in the first few days of announcing this and I'm so glad many of you are enthusiastic for trying out. I need to remind the people who are chosen; if you audition (and make it), expect a LOT of work to be put into this. I will be pestering you nonstop of sending in your lines. It's a big job. But you should know this by auditioning.

However, I still need a few more voice auditions. Yes, I need quite a few for the male roles. Male readers (if you exist) please. Please don't hesitate to send in an audition. I had 3 male auditions, and have 7+ male characters needing voices ;-; plz halp (and if anyone out there happens to know a male with a lower, teenage voice that would be willing to voice act that would be great ^^)

I apologize to the people who didn't get a role; there were so many entries I couldn't place everyone in all of them! I'm so honored that you tried out, and I thank you for it.

If you're disappointed that you didn't get a role, don't fall under the disbelief of bias. It all mattered whether your voice was suited for the character. If you still want to be a part, however, you could ask to become a back up! I need back up voices for small parts such as Rachel or Drew.

Congratulations to who are selected so far!

Astra by instantcupoframen -

Lance -

Percy -

Annabeth by -worldofwords -

Jason by SonofAthena1979 -

Piper by sailortwilightt -

Hazel by Chilea -

Thalia by oceanbeatz -

Frank -

Nico -

Grover/Drew/Background characters (this will need more than one person) Samy144 SunSwirls SonofAthena1979 -

Kronos by SonofAthena1979 -

Chiron by SonofAthena1979 -

Narrator by instantcupoframen and kayaandaria -

If you want to hear their auditions, you can click on the audio by their name if you are on Android! Anywhere else... You can't right now >< If you want to hear their auditions, feel free to PM me and I can send you to a link.

For the audio books, I plan for each line to add the audio so that you can click on it while reading if you're on Android. If you are on IOS or any other device, I will compile the audio and post it onto a Youtube video while attaching it to the media so you can listen while you read!

Again, I am still looking for male and background voices! If you are interested, please send me a PM so I can tell you what I have available! 

Thank you all for your tremendous support; I never expected so many people to try out. Thank you once again.

 Thank you once again