Its always more fun when we're together

Hello!

This is a book full of Nalu oneshots! Hope you enjoy. Let me know in the comments below on what you want me to write the next oneshots. But for this one, I want to ask you a question.

What would happen if Kain really did kill Lucy in the tenrou arc?

Well, your about to find out.

----------------------------------------------

(Natsu's Pov)

I was trapped helplessly under a whole bunch of boulders while Lucy was suffering.

Mr. fat-guy <aka Kain> was stomping on to Lucy. Mr. Cursey was on the floor, burning up.

Happy tried to stop him so that Lucy could get away. It didn't work. Happy was flung back on a rock.

I tried to push the boulders off of me.

I wouldn't work.

I watched helplessly as Kain stomped on her. My eyes went wide as I watched. I couldn't believe that this is where our journey ends. After 1 year of adventures, will it end here?

"Lucy! I'll try to handle him somehow! You escape!" I yelled at her as I tried harder to push the boulders away.

"No." I heard Lucy said quietly. Kain stomped on her body again as she screamed in pain. I watched her as she was beaten up.

"Run away myself? Never." she said as Kain picked her up by head. She smiled at me. "It's always more fun when we're together."

"You brat! I can crush your head in my hand right now." Kain threatened. He then paused and smirked. "Or maybe I could kill you another way!" He yelled.

I closed my eyes as black smoke started form around. I peeked a bit but wished I hadn't. The black smoke was wrapping around Lucy. "Lucy!"I yelled. Nothing happened. Then, I heard Lucy scream. "NO!" I yelled.

As the smoke cleared, Kain let go of Lucy. She fell to the floor. "Lucy!" I screamed to her. No response. No she can't be dead.

"Lucy?!" I called again. Nothing. "HAHAHAHA! Looks like your precious Lucy is dead!" Laughed Kain. "Now, Fight me salamander!" He said, smashing the boulders on top of me. Bad mistake. I thought.

My bangs covered my eyes.

"You should have thought twice before letting me free!" I shouted as my body erupted in flames. I was raging. "You hurt Lucy. I would never forgive you!" I shouted and punched him. He flung back. "How!" He said, gripping his stomach.

"Roar of the Fire Dragon!" A blast of fire hit him.

As the smoke cleared, it revealed Kain, all burnt and beaten.

All the flames around me was gone. I then saw Lucy. Everything came back to me. I ran to her. I don't think I have ran any faster than I have right now. "Lucy!" I couldn't feel her magic presence. I picked her up. What. Why. "Luce?" I whispered as I shook her lightly.

Nothing.

"Luce?" I said louder.

Nothing.

"LUCY!" I shook her harder. "WAKE UP!" I cried as tears were streaming down my face. I heard a slight chuckle from behind me. I turned around. Kain was disappearing. "It's no use. She gone. That spell kills people." He said and let out a laugh as he completely disappeared.

I looked back at Lucy.

I was shaking so much. I was scared. "Lucy don't leave me." I whispered to her. I hugged her.

"Please wake up... "

"There's so much that I want to tell you."

"So please wake up."

"I love you."

"I won't be able to imagine a life without you."

"You said that it's more fun when we're together."

----------------------------------------------

Well.

Looks like this is what might have happened...

Nah, I think if Mashima were to write this, he would have done it differently. It was just my imagination. Well, I hope you enjoy this! And I'll upload very soon.

~Mystic_Wave~