Alone

Yo minna! This one is because I got bored and I am alone at home. (It's not what you think all you dirty minded people!) I wanted to write something cause it'a so unbearably boring right now so yah! Hope you enjoy!

<><><><><><><><><><>

 Lucy was alone at home. She wishes that she didn't have to be alone like this.

'Oh well' She thought. 'At least this is better than Natsu breaking into my apartment again.'

Just as the blond said it, she heard a thump in her bedroom. "Itai!" Cried a familiar voice. Lucy groaned. 'why did I have to jinx it?' She thought. Lucy sighed and got up from the couch she was sitting on. She made it to her room, where she saw Natsu, laying there on her floor, rubbing his head. 

Then, he saw her. 

"Yo Luce! I knew you were in here!" He smiled. "What are you doing in here?!" Lucy shouted and smacked him on the head. Sure she wasn't as strong as him but hey, don't underestimate her. "Itai Luce! Why did you have to hit me on the head?" The pink haired mage spoke.

"Moh! Don't just randomly bust into my room you baka! Anyway, if you're going to stay here, then just wait on the bed cause I'm going to shower." Lucy yelled. 

Natsu just stared at her as she walking into the bathroom. 

As Lucy showered, she couldn't help thinking about Natsu and how he keeps breaking into her apartment. "If this keeps up, I don't know how I would deal with him." She mumbled and stepped out of her shower. She stared at herself in the mirror.

Sure she had a perfect body without any type of injections to make her, well, you know. Bigger. She didn't really care to be honest. She didn't really care if the others thought that she was ugly. Sure she had sex appeal but it was only for needs. Not to attract attention of others.

The blond beauty stared at her reflection. Now that she realized, she really didn't need make up. Many people have assumed that she did cause of her appearance. Lucy just sighed and was about to walk out when she saw that she was naked.

The celestial mage quickly wrapped a towel around her body.

"Why didn't I bring my cloths in here?" he mumbled to herself as she opened the door to her bedroom. There was Natsu, sitting on her bed, staring at her. Lucy quickly covered her chest. "D-don't stare at me." She said and grabbed her cloths. Though she said not to, Natsu couldn't help but to look. Sure he had seen her naked by accident and sometimes on purpose.

Heck, he's even saw her naked while during a battle!

But it was different now. She knew that he was there yet she stepped out.

Soon enough she had gotten changed. "Moh, don't just walk into my apartment again. It's just weird." Lucy pouted.

Natsu smiled like the freaking hyena in the lion king.

"Well I heard you said something like 'I'm kinda lonely' or something like that." 

Lucy sighed. It was true. Then she smiled. They began to chat about Levy and Gajeel. Soon, somehow they got into a tickle fight. Natsu, won somehow.

Lucy laughed. You know what?  

It was better than being alone after all.

<><><><><><><><><><>

Yo! I'm back and Merry Christmas minna! 

Wait no.

I ment

.

.

.

.

.

MERRY NEW YEAR!!!! AND A HAPPY CHRISTMAS!!!