Drunk Lucy

Well, hi! I'm feeling a bit off right now but I think I can make through this. I don't know, I honestly feel kinda drunk right now.

eh whatever. Lets see how long I can sit without standing up and running around.

Here's a little short one for you guys!

<><><><><><><><><><>

"Natsu~" A drunk Lucy slurred as she spotted Natsu.

"L-Luce! W-w-what are you doing?" The flustered pink haired male stuttered. Lucy was just sitting on the floor and lightly swaying with the booze bottle in her hand. "Why are there two Natsus? That doesn't make any sense~ HAHAHAHA! That's double the cuteness!" The celestial mage giggled and shuffled closer to Natsu.

"C-Cute..." Natsu repeated.

The fire mage shook his head. "Come on Luce. You're drunk. Let's take you home." He said and picked Lucy up. "Wee! Faster!" Lucy yelled and hooked her arms around Natsu as he sighed. 

He began to run back to Lucy's apartment. 

'What am I gonna do with you?'

<><><><><><><><><><>  

Natsu stared at Lucy's sleeping face. 

She had a bit too much alcohol. Hell, she passed out as soon as Natsu put her on the bed. 

The pink haired man smiled. Sometimes, it was her time to be childish. He reached a hand over to move a stand of hair away from her face. "Natsu..." Lucy said in her sleep. Natsu, was shocked. Was she dreaming about him?

"I love you..." The blonde beauty said and turned over. 

Natsu blushed. 

"L-Luce..." He said and stood up. Sure he was grinning like an idiot, but he felt like the luckiest idiot.

"Love you too Luce." He replied and lied down next to her. He could have sworn that she smiled, as she moved closer to him.

Natsu buried his face in her hair, taking in her scent. 

Maybe Lucy didn't know what she had said, but now Natsu knew that his favorite blonde returned his feelings. 

He has something to say to her next morning and he knows that it's gonna go well.

<><><><><><><><><><>

Hey... You have no idea how much I was moving while writing this. I ended up getting up about 5 times just to run around and laugh like a maniac... I know. Weird.

Anyway, this was kinda weird but it's better than nothing right?

Maybe I can update soon...

I don't know. I guess I'll see ya later! Luv u all!

M  Y  S  T  I  C  _  W  A  V  E    S  I  G  N  I  N  G    O  U  T  ~