I love you Mom (Mother's Day Special)

Moms are the best. She is always here for you whenever you need her by your side. She has always been the person that would comfort you whenever you needed her. No matter what happens, she will always be your mom.

Moms are amazing. Each one is different. They have the ability to do something no one else can do. And that is give life to another person. The gift to give life. To create. They will suffer through hours of pain for a new life. They will go through trouble to care for you. Mothers will forever be on your side. Even if the world hates you.

Sometimes, moms will seem mad at you. She may seem to not care but deep inside, she loves you more than anything else. Mothers around the world have a reason to shout and yell at you. They do it because they care for you. They do not just yell at you because they want to. They will yell to keep you out of trouble and I keep you safe. No mother will yell or shout for no particular reason. They only with to keep you safe so you can move forward.

Mothers are like a spawn of god. God
cannot take care of all of us. That is why they have created mothers. They feed you even if they do not get enough. They will send you to places to learn things that they wouldn't be able to teach you. They will give up many things to keep you safe. They will do everything in their power to make you happy. To give you a good life. Just keep that in your mind.

You know what else? I believe in love at first sight. You know why? Because I loved my mother ever since I opened my eyes. She raised me to become who I am. No matter what, she will always be tree to support me a guide me through life. I will always look up to her whenever I need advice. And also you know what else? They will always know what's best for you.

You'd think that as life grows, the bond would eventually grow distant when you move away from you mother right?

Wrong.

You'd think that she would have moved on like everyone else but she won't. Because she is your cheerleader always. Even when she is not there. Even if you lose, she will continue to cheer you on. She will bring you to your feet and keep you going till you succeed. As long as she doesn't give up, you shouldn't either.

As life goes on, you would have a child. You would become a parent. Soon, you would become responsible for taking care of your child. You'd think that your mother would move mad at you for doing *it* but she will push that aside. She will accept the fact that you have found a lover and will move to the next stage of life. Instead of weakening the bond, it becomes stronger. Your mother will guide you once more to help care for your child. The bond strengthens as you remember the days you had with your mom. How she will care for you as you would do the same.

As life goes on, there will a point when your mother will no longer be with you. She will head to the heavens where god shall now care for her. You may be broken but let me tell you this. The last person she will ever want to see is you. She will want to see how much you've grown. How much you've matured. How loving you have been. Because with her final breath, you will see how proud she really is to have you as her child.

Now there is one more thing. Remember, when that fateful day comes, know that she will continue to watch over you and see how you continue so never give up. She will always be beside you in your heart. Maybe not physically but somewhere with you no matter what. No matter what you do, she will continue to be proud of you. She will always take your side.

Now your mother will wait for the day to be with you again. When you do reach your limit, she will welcome you with open arms once more. She will be proud of how you have continued on with life. Even if you make many mistakes, she will push them aside like you are perfect and never make mistakes. She cannot stay mad at you forever.

Being a mother is the hardest job ever.

Yet, it is the best job that anyone could wish for.

Happy Mother's Day.

It is the day to cherish all the mothers in the world.

By: Tori Liang