Random Stuff

I decided to do a random chapter full of well... Random stuff. If it doesn't make any sense, well, it shouldn't. This is just for the lols and hopefully to make you laugh. Anyway, on with the chapter!

<><><><><><><><><>

It was a beautiful day in Magnolia. The sky was clear, the wind was smooth, and a tree was on fire. Wait a minute. A tree was on fire.

"Natsu!!!! What did you do this time?!" An angry Lucy shouted. Natsu, who was staring at he fire, just continued to stare at it, completely mesmerized. Happy was sitting on top of his head, munching on a fish. "Fire. Fire. Hey look! That one looks like a Chicken Butt!" He said and let out a giggle. "Chicken Butt!" happy repeated. Lucy just stared at them. What in he world is going on?" She whispered as she began to head over to the guild. She stopped at the doors and pushed them open.

"Anybody know what wrong wi-" her jaw dropped. There was cake everywhere. Strawberry cake to be exact. The tables were made of cake. The counter was made of cake. The floor was covered in icing and the chairs were replaced with a giant strawberry. "WHAT IN THE MAVIS HAPPENED TO THE GUILD?!" Lucy shouted. Her eyes landed on Erza. "Peasants! Bring me my love!" She commanded as Max brought a plate of cake. He red hairs Mage took it with stars in her eyes.

Just then, Elfman came with a drink in his hands. He seemed to trip a bit as the cake flew out of Erza's hands. Lucy backed away and began to run. "There is no way that I'm gonna stay here in this hell." She yelled and ran away as fast as she could. As she reached the Magnolia park, her eyes widen. "What is the name of Mavis?!" She yelled and stared at the giant chicken. Then, she tried her best to holding the laugh that she was holding back at the sights she was seeing.

Right next to the chicken...

Was Gray, doing ballet. He was shirtless and just in his boxers. Dainty pink Ballet shoes were on his feet as he did a spin. Piano music was playing in the background. "Why Gray? Do you know how much Natsu would tease you for this?" Lucy giggle and cover her mouth.

"Ready Clucky? We'll try to do our duet again. One! Two! Three! I BELIEVE I CAN FLY!!!!" he sang off tune as the chicken hopped around. That when Lucy lost it. She bursted our laughing and fell of the floor. "What the f*ck Gray?" she laughed.

"Oh Lucy! Dear! Please wait a moment. I'm about to do my finale. Would you like to join?" The ice mage asked, pointing to a cliff in the distance. "Uh No thank you. I would rather live." Lucy responded. Gray nodded the took off in a sprint. You saw a dust trail leading to the top of the cliff. Then, you saw a figure jumping off the cliff. You heard the faint cry of "I BELIEVE I CAN FLY" being sung. The blonde mage sighed and wiped the tears that was pricking her eyes.

"Oh man. I've gotta tease him about that whenever I can." she said and continued walking. She didn't know where to go next.

"Oh well... I'll go wherever my feet take me then..." The blonde mage said and shrugged.

Moments later, she found herself at 8Island.

"Maybe it would be a good idea to get something to eat. After all, I didn't have breakfast thanks to Happy." Lucy said with a grumble. That's right. Happy came knocking on her window at 7:30 in the morning and pulled her outside. As she stepped in the building, she ran back out. A depressing aura surrounded her.

"WHY DID YAGIMA-SAN' RESTAURANT BECOME A PLACE FOR STRIPPERS!!?!" she shouted and cover her eyes. A thick blush covered her face as she headed back home. "Nope. I'm not gonna have it. I'm gonna go to bed for... I don't know! 20 hours if I have to! I've have enough today!" the blonde mage said and stomped back home. As she arrived, she quickly flopped on her bed and shut her eyes. She tried to think of nothing so that she would fall into dreamland faster but it didn't work. "GOD DAMMIT!!" she yelled and threw her pillow at the wall.

She sighed. She shut her eyes again and began to do every thing that she remember that helped her sleep.

She counted numbers till she got bored.

She warmed the house up for better sleep.

She put on lullaby music to help.

Nothing worked.

"Why can't I sleep?" she mumbled and covered her eyes. She looked out her window. the moon was shining in the any now. She turned her head and glanced at the clock.

9:45 pm

She heard the window open up. The celestial mage shot up and put her hand in ready position to attack. A dark figure was standing on her window stall, peering down at her. Somehow, to Lucy it looked familiar. Her breath hitched when the figure shifted. Then, it laughed. "Man Luce. Its just me!" it spoke.

"Natsu! I told you! Don't come through my window!" Lucy said and pouted. She has always reminded him to go thought that door instead but he never listens. She sighed and gave up. No matter how she tried, she wouldn't be able to stop him.

"What are you doing here? Last time I saw You, you were like possessed by like a person with fire fetish. Wait, you do have a fire fetish. I forgot. You're a FIRE dragonslayer anyway." Lucy said and shrugged. What could she expect anyway? He was always the one who didn't make any sense. Just as Lucy was about to say something, Natsu cut her off. "Well... You know, food is like bae. And you know that very well. Sometimes I think I have Botha fire fetish and a food fetish." He said stars in his eyes.

Lucy slapped her forehead. When she looked again, he was gone.

She looked around her room and tried to find the dragonslayer but with no prevail. "Natsu?!" The blonde Mage shouted and peered out her window. She sweat dropped at the sight. There was the fire Mage

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Waving his scarf around like a madman shouting: I AM THE KING OF FOOD AND FIRE THAT LOOKS LIKE CHICKEN BUTT!!!!

Lucy closed her window and locked it.

She had enough of today after all.

<><><><><><><><><><>

I don't even know anymore. Like this right here was just me trying to write a crack oneshot by just writing whatever comes in my head. I seriously wanted to write something like this for so long but I didn't know if you would like it.

So I thought... I've been writing too many oneshots where you shed tears. So why not make one that doesn't make any sense? Like me!

Seriously. In life, I am a literal ball of energy and goofball. Yup. Goof ball.

Anyway, hope that made you laugh and I'll update soon!