Infinite sleep

So this is another what if.

So the question is that, if there was a twist in the infinity clock.

(Lucy is still captured and merged with the infinity clock)

This is my imagination.

-------------------------

(Lucy's Pov)

I watched helplessly as Natsu got trapped in the with the souls. I couldn't do anything. Tears streamed down my face. Samuel then came in. "Bad news! If Heartfillia merges with the clock, Fiore will be destroyed. Everything would die." He said.

Minna.

My Nakama.

I had to do something. Natsu had to get out of there. I tried to project my voice.

Natsu!

Please! You have to escape and defeat the last member! I'll handle the clock!

Flames started erupting the place. "I heard you Lucy!" Natsu shouted. I watched his battle with Midnight. (or Brain 2) I had to help. Then, I remembered that I could control the real nightmare. I focused on the clock so that it would only hit Midnight.

He then started clutching his head, mumbling about something. Natsu attacked as I was fully merging with the clock. I could still watch. He defeated Midnight. I smiled. He did it, but he wasn't happy. "Where's Lucy! Give her back!" He shouted.

I was no longer there. Coco and Happy were trying to break the clock. I was gone. I had to destroy the clock. I tried to say something to them.

Can you hear me?

I asked them.

"Lucy! Where are you?" Natsu shouted.

I want you to get away from here. Get off Zentopia. (did I spell it right?)

"What about you Lucy?" Natsu asked.

I would no longer be apart of this world. I said sadly.

Natsu flinched. "I'm not going to let you die!" he shouted and ran to the clock.

Happy! Get Natsu out of here. Everyone else, escape!

Happy lifted Natsu away. He was shouting and flailing. "NO! Let me go!" He shouted at Happy. "Gomen Natsu. Lucy has to do this to save Fiore." Happy had tears streaming down his face.

Thank you Happy.

I then collected my magic. I had to destroy this thing. I only knew one spell strong enough. But the price is the life of the caster.

I call to the heavens above me!

Answer my call and lend me power to destroy my enemy.

Come forth!

Secret Celestial Forbidden Magic!

Heavens Blast!

Blinding light started to take the clock apart into golden dust. I looked at my hands. I was disappearing too. At least it was worth it.

My last words.

"I love you Natsu Dragneel. Gomenasai."

•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

Ok I tried! I have 2 chapters a day! Woooo!!

Anyway, thanks for reading!

Mystic_Wave out~