Sick

Hey! I'm back! Now, I kinda wanna do a another angst one but I had promised that I wouldn't do anything like that for a bit just to get me kinda happy for a while. Yah, I've been kinda depressed a bit...

Maybe it's just because I'm tired. Eh anyway, this is a short drabble of NaLu!

<><><><><><><><><><>

L U C Y H E A R T F I L I A

I walked to the guild, silently as I continued thinking about Natsu.

Normally he would be in my house, raiding my kitchen for some food. But today, he wasn't there. I stopped the guild as I opened the door.

I took a little look around. Everything was the same as it was. Only one thing. No Natsu. I frowned. I My eyes landed on a bored Gray. I sighed. Of course. Natsu isn't here to fight him.

I shrugged and walked over to Mira.

"Mira-san! Where's Natsu?" I asked her. She smirked. "What. You miss him~" She slurred with a tone, indicating that she was teasing the poor celestial mage. I groaned.

"No Mira. Well yes but I'm more worried then that." I said and placed my hand under my chin. The next words that the white haired demon was about to say, shocked me to the bone. "Natsu's... Well, he's sick."

"W-what? You're lying. Natsu doesn't get sick! He's a dragon slayer!" I protest but was proven wrong as a certain blue cat spoke. "Mira's right Lucy! Natsu's really sick! I tried to help him but he forced me away, saying that he didn't wanna get me sick." He said with a shrug.

I frowned. I then stood up and began to walk to Natsu's place. Before I stepped out, I took a look behind me. Mira, was smirking at me like a freaking vixen. I groaned. This better not e a joke.

Soon enough, I ended up at the little house that Natsu and Happy had built themselves. "Natsu? It's Lucy! Are you ok?" I called through and knocked on his door. I was replied by a groan. I sighed and smashed the door open.

"Natsu, get you ass o- Natsu?" I stared at the sight in front of my eyes. There he was, the pink haired idiot, lying on the floor, with a thin blanket covering his shoulders. He turned his head over to me. "H-Hey Luce. What's up?" He said and chuckled. His voice sounded sore as he broke into a coughing fit.

Lucy ran over to the counter and poured a cup of water. She brought it to Natsu's mouth as he chugged it all down. "Damn Natsu. You really are helpless aren't you?" The blonde Mage said and shook her head. Natsu groaned and tried his best to cover his face with the blanket. "I didn't want you to see me like this." He mumbled.

"Well, whether you like it or not, I'm helping you get better." Lucy said and began to help Natsu up. She placed him on the couch in his living room and took a look around. There were cloths, plates, tools, etc all scattered all over the floor. One detail caught her attention. The fireplace.

Usually it was lit to keep the house warm. "Hey Natsu? Why isn't the fireplace lit?" Lucy asked him. Natsu shrugged. "Maybe it's because I forgot to?" He said and scratched the top of his head in confusion. The blonde Mage sighed and took a match. She then lit it and threw it into the fire pit.

Flames began to erupt from the wood as ashes were rising. The wood crackled as Lucy made her way back to where Natsu was sitting. "Alright. No eating the fire. This is used to keep the house warm ok?" She said and places a hand on Natsu's nose. The pinkette blush a bit. He then took Lucy's hand off his nose. "Right right. So what can I do?" He said and laid down. Lucy facepalmed and sighed. "Have you taken any medication?" She asked. Natsu shook his head.

"Dumb dumb. Your sick and you don't take any medicine? Where's Happy? I though he knew better?" Lucy said and began to walk over to the cupboards. "Happy's gone on a mission with Wendy and Carla a day before I got sick." Natsu replied and coughed. The blonde Mage frowned. She took out a bottle of medical substance and a spoon. She poured a small amount on to it. Then, she fed it to Natsu. "Well, at least I can help you. I might as well consider this a 'special' memory just because of how calm you are." The blonde Mage smirked teasingly. Natsu groaned in dismay and looked away. A light dust of pink covered his cheeks.

As the day went by, Lucy spent her entire time, trying to keep Natsu company and taking care of him. As the moon was high in the sky, Lucy got up and began to head for the door. "Luce..." The pink haired Mage said sleepily. "It's ok Natsu. I'll come back in the morning ok?" She said and patted Natsu's head. He nodded and turned away. He closed his eyes, wanting to go into dreamland. Then, it dawned on him.

Usually, Lucy was more immature than that. Right then, she acted like a mother. Natsu liked that side of her.

"Maybe I should get sick more often..." He said as darkness sweeper over him.

<><><><><><><><><><>

Well well well. Looked who's back? Hope you like it! It's shorter but that's because I have a pile of homework to do that is due tomorrow so... I wanted to write one quickly.

Maybe I'll were a school during math or something...

REBLES VS TEACHERS WHO'S WITH ME?!?!?!

Lol. Though I actually want to see what happens next... Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this and I'll update soon. However, from May 28-June 4, I won't be updating. I'm going on a camping trip but don't worry! I'll be writing. Just not updating... Anyway I'll see ya later!

Tori-chan~