Prologue⌛️

Hey guys! So this is my first book on wattpad. It may start a little slow, but I promise the plot will thicken in hmm... About chapter 3 or 4. So I'd love to know what you guys think of my book so far, so please comment, vote and fan.
Thanks for reading!
Apollonia 🍀
⌛️⌛️⌛️⌛️⌛️⌛️⌛️⌛️⌛️⌛️⌛️⌛️⌛️⌛️⌛️⌛️⌛️⌛️⌛️⌛️⌛️⌛️⌛️⌛️⌛️⌛️⌛️⌛️⌛️⌛️
A girl stands in a maze, bewildered, turning around and around. Her reflections turn around with her. Trapped in a maze of mirrors, she runs. Rounding corners blindly until she reaches a dead end.

Iris breathes heavily, the only sounds in the maze are the ones she makes. Her breath, her footsteps, the beating of her heart. They all seem magnified in the unearthly silence. Iris yells half hoping for an answer, but her call simply echoes into nothingness.

She turns and catching a glimpse of her reflection and studies it critically. Her long brown hair is in a plait roping over her shoulder. Little straggles of hair stick out. Her eyes are wide and seem too big for her face. They are green, but dull like jade. A cut adorns her cheek and a bruise is starting to form on her jawbone.

Iris shivers, regretting the loss of her jacket. Her pink tank top has no sleeves and reveals her arms, which are toned. What looks like tattoos swirl down her arms. Running lines of phycadellic metallic colours ranging from blue to pink half glow in the dim light.

As Iris panics the buzzing inside her grows. She grits her teeth, then freezes when she hears a sound.

Slowly, she turns and her eyes widen in terror...