Chapter 2 - The Ice Queen ❄️

Vanessa reclined on her throne, her skin tight, lycra bodysuit allowing her to move easily. It magnified her perfect figure wondrously.

In fact, 'perfect' was the perfect word to describe Vanessa, who was, in a word, perfect. Or she thought she was anyway. It was certainly true that she was physically attractive but her true power lay in her mind. Vanessa's crystal sharp thoughts and manipulative nature meant that Vanessa was never without a plan. Part of Vanessa's perfection was her lack of scruples or morals, which meant that usually, she got just what she wanted.

Her throne room was something to behold. It was entirely made of flawless glass. Two pillars framed her throne which was elegant and also glass, but frosted in a million different hues.

Vanessa had always been a beauty - flawless. Her long raven black hair never had split ends, but flowed in a glossy curtain down her back. Her creamy complexion was unrivalled, her plump red lips begged to be kissed. Her almond shaped eyes were obsidian black and framed by long black eyelashes that curled onto her cheeks.

Her figure was perfect. Tiny waist, ample bust, and dainty feet, together with her lean muscled appearance could compare her to a cobra, ready to strike.

"Vanessa."A stammering male entered, he blushed,but couldn't keep his eyes off Vanessa - no one could.

"She's here." He tried to avert his gaze and stared at the polished marble floor - the only non- glass addition. Vanessa almost appreciated the courtesy - but truth be told, she preferred to be admired.

Still, the floor was beautiful and had cost her a fortune. White marble with swirls of green, Vanessa certainly had an eye for style.

Vanessa examined her long, recently painted silver, fingernails.

"Oh please, she isn't that important. After all, we have others. The news is insubstantial. Go - I am not in need of your services."

"But, but, isn't she the only Buzzer we have?"

Vanessa did not frown, after all her perfect forehead didn't stay that way with no effort on her part, but her lips tightened and her eyes narrowed. 

Vanessa had fought very hard to become Queen and she intended to keep her throne. Her subjects, or pawns as she preferred to think of them, needed to be kept in line.

Unfortunately, this one had a mind of his own.