[1] Barbie Doll

Delilah was a naive child.

With her icy blue eyes and chestnut brown hair, she looked like an angel. She was always smiling and laughing looked like she loved life. Everyone thought she was always happy, but she was breaking inside her head.

She wanted perfection. No, she craved and breathed for perfection. She lived to become perfect.

Her life quote was to be perfect or die trying.

It all started when she had gotten a barbie doll.

Delilah stared at this weird plastic doll. She had straight blonde hair, with a flawless face and abnormal limbs hanging from her body. She noticed this was what every girl in her class wanted to be, even at only six years old.

When she was staring at the doll her mother asked " Delilah dear, why are staring at the doll like that?"

Delilah's eyes snapped back at her mother not realizing she had entered the room. A smile grew on her face knowing she could ask her mother, " Mommy, Is Barbie's body perfect?"

Her mother was baffled by the question her daughter had asked her. She was hesitant on her answer " Why would you ask such a question, Dear.

Delilah looked like she got caught, " I just want to know."

"Well I guess she is perfect that is why companies make her figure so impossible. " Her mother said without realizing what she had done.

Delilah stayed quiet wondering if she would look like barbie when she is older.

This was the start of sweet little Delilah's problem with perfection. Her desires for being perfect would soon get out of control sending her into a complete downfall.