443.

After that Brandish, one of the shield of the Alvarez Empire, who came to make a little visit to the members of group A, she desappeared. Changed the whole island's topography. Everybody, except for Wendy, Happy and Charle, were in the water. Everthing started to move, they had to stay together if they want not to be dragged with the water.

''¡Erza, take my hand!'' Gray screamed.

''¡Natsu, hurry up!'' Erza extended her hand hardly to Natsu

''¡Lucy!''

Natsu extended his hand as much as he could, however, a blast of wind launched Lucy to Natsu's hand, the one with the bandages on it. When she grabbed his arm, she started to shake, ''What's going on?'' She screamed. When Natsu noticed what was happening, Lucy left his arm. A lot of images passed throught the Dragon Slayer's mind, and he went to rescue Lucy. Hours later, lying in the sand, she woke up.

''G-Guys...'' She started.

''¡Lucy!'' Erza came closer to her.

''W-What happened?'' She asked taking her head and trying to find a memory of what happened before.

''I'm not  pretty sure...you let go Natsu's arm and then he went to rescue you'' Gray answered.

''Natsu ... arm? ... Where's Natsu ?!'' she recalled.

'' He's been sitting there since he left you here resting. '' Erza pointed out Natsu who was sitting on the edge of the beach.

'' I see ... '' she said.

'' You should rest a little, Lucy-san '' Wendy advised the magician.

'' I'm fine. Do not worry about me, Mest, How is him? '' Lucy sat.

'' He's fine. He has been rested, I'm sure he will wake up soon, '' Wendy said smiling at him.

'' I do not know what happen to him '' Gray said with his arms crossed, looking at Natsu.

'' You should talk to him '' Lucy stood.

'' He must think it was his fault, '' Erza said addressing Lucy.

'' I know, but it is not '' Lucy said slowly walking toward the Dragon Slayer.

Natsu sat at the edge of the beach that had formed as a result of the attack Brandish. He had his legs crossed clutching his right arm, worried.

'N-Natsu, thanks for saving me' Lucy began sitting beside him.

'' .... '' Natsu no answer.

'' Listen, it was not your fault, okay? ... I just felt a little dizzy and ... '' Lucy stopped when she heard a sigh from Natsu.

'' Lucy, what happened when you took my arm? '' He asked with his eyes on his arm with bandages.

'N-Nothing ... I told you I felt dizzy and-'' She could not finish her sentence.

'' Oh, come on! Do not say something so ridiculous , I know. I know perfectly well that was because of this! '' He replied, looking into her eyes. He was worried.

'' I ... saw some pictures ... They were more like memories, but I do not know who is or what was happening in them, i do not understand. '' Lucy admitted playing with her fingers.

'' What did you see? '' He asked seriously.

'' I did not see much ... I told you, I let go of your arm when they began to appear '' Lucy said.