Two weeks.

Lucy ran after Natsu, getting absolutely nothing, because as it was obvious, Natsu was much faster than her. She pretended to fall, causing Natsu out to his aid, was his 'guilt' for making her run much.

'' Here, take my hand '' Natsu offered to help her to her feet.

'' With pleasure, I take it '' Lucy took his hand, and pulled him to the ground with it. Soon and quickly she sat up Natsu, taking his hand.

'' Lucy, stop '' he warned Lucy looking into her eyes.

'' I'll be fine, Natsu. Trust me! '' Lucy was not sure now, by the look of concern Natsu.

'' Lucy, do not you dare do it. You're going to hurt youself again! '' Natsu said, trying to convince her.

'' Let me do this. If not, I promise not to touch it again '' She promised.

'' If I see you suffering, I will stop this immediately. ''  Natsu sat with Lucy on his lap and looked with eyes full of seriousness, without a hint of joke on them.

'' I'll be fine '' She gently replied.

By the time Lucy takes her arm, her whole body tensed. Soon he began to tremble, but was subject to his arm tightly, determined not to let it  go.

'' Lucy '' Natsu began to warn.

'' W-Wait '' Lucy said with difficulty

'' Luce ... please. '' Natsu begged.

Lucy grabbed Natsu's hand even stronger,  bringing it to her chest, was determined to not to let it go. But as she was about to get what she was looking for scratches suddenly began to appear all over her body, and that was when Natsu stopped her.

'' That's enough '' Natsu took Lucy's hand.

'' A-Almost ...  '' Lucy said with exhausted breathing.

'' You did well, '' Natsu put his hands on her shoulders.

'' .... '' Lucy was breathless.

'' Definitely  you won't do it again ... '' He told her.

'N-Natsu''  Lucy touched the tearful face of Natsu.

'' I can not see you ... like that '' Natsu's voice broke.

'' I will not do it again ... . Forgive me...I-I didn't mean to worry you '' Lucy put her hands on his cheeks and touched his forehead to hers.

'' I know '' Natsu responded by putting her hands over hers.

Both were in this way for a moment, then decided that it was time to return with others. When they reached the place where they were camping, all were worried because of the scratches that were now in the body of Lucy. She answered them comically: '' Do not worry guys! Were only a shrub branches that decided to attack ''

Mest  was feeling better, but was still unable to make his teleportation, they had decided to return to the guild and think what they are going to do now that they know the power level of the 12 shields, considering that the team B, Erza contacted Gajeel, deciding that all would return to the guild. However, the day of departure, a blonde was gone again. '' her aroma is gone ... '' Natsu said softly. But soon he realized a sheet bearing his scent on it:

Guys, it's Lucy!

I decided to make a visit to the spirit world! I need to know why these nightmares. And do not worry, I'll be fine, I will not hurt anyone else with this problem. I'll be around a couple of hours, but equivalent to two weeks in the real world, but do not worry when I return, I will tell everything!

Tell this to everyone!

And Natsu, you can go to my room, just this once!

I love you guys!

When Natsu finished reading the letter, he made it ashes. He was angry.