Strongest demon.

+ ((Before starting this chapter, I want to inform you that the fight against the 12 shields will not be detailed, as this fanfic focuses a little more on the romance, i'm gonna write a little bit about them, like a summary, so pay imagination at its finest)).

Lucy was surprised to wake up in the warm chest of Natsu, seeing his face so peaceful sleep, rose a bit and gave him a kiss on the corner of his mouth, Natsu still asleep; fairy tail members began to awaken slowly, they should begin to get ready for the battle to come, Jellal had joined the battle, and now Natsu, Gray, Lucy, Erza, Juvia, Mira, Elfman, Levy, Gajeel , Laxus, Lissana, Mest and Cana were prepared to storm the Empire Alvarez. When they started out, gasped by Macau was heard.

'' What's wrong old man? '' Natsu asked to Macao.

'' Natsu-nii ... You guys are coming back? .....right? '' Romeo asked in tears.

'' Of course, wait for us! '' Natsu consoled him putting his hand on his head.

'' We will, I assure you. '' Erza continued.

'' Gajeel, you have to take care of Levy-chan '' Said with a teary-eyed the members of Team Levy.

''N-no need looking after me!' 'Levy said ashamed.

'' Ge-he, do not worry '' Gajeel replied putting his hand them a Levy flushed.

'' Please ... return to us '' Romeo said for the last time.

'' Of course '' Everyone raised his hand, making the symbol of Fairy tail.

'N-Natsu' 'Lucy said softly, pulling at the bottom of Natsu's jacket

'' What happen? '' Natsu replied with the same tone of voice.

'I-I need to talk to you' 'Lucy started playing with his fingers.

'' O-Okay '' Natsu said, coming towards the entrance of the guild, behind one of the doors.

'' I .. I '' Lucy said cornered, because his back was to the wall and had a confused Natsu front.

'' Are you all right? '' Natsu asked confused.

'' Y-Yes, I am! I mean ... no !, I mean ... '' Lucy did not know how to start.

'' Is it a yes or a no? Hey, are you really okay? '' He asked her again.

'' W-When we return ... '' Lucy began with a sigh.

'' What do you want? '' Natsu asked again.

'' I-I want us to be... t-together '' Lucy confessed blushing.

'' Yes! we will be together '' Natsu said smiling.

'' That's not what I mean '' Her voice was coming down slowly.

'' Lucy, I-I do not understand '' Natsu said confused and scratching his head

'' What I mean is ... together ... y-you and m-me.. '' Lucy confessed looking down.

''Y-You mean as...a couple?'' Natsu asked.

''Y-Yes... if you don't want it's okay... you know... i just-'' Lucy started to get nervous and looking around.

'' Of course! '' Natsu yelled without thinking.

'' E-Ehhhhhhhhhhhhh? '' Lucy flushed surprised

'' I-I mean, i wanna be with you, forever '' Natsu said calmer, blushing.

'' Wow, it took you so long! '' Cana shouted from the entrance , where all members of the guild were.

'' Juvia have no longer a love rival! '' She was glad.

'' That's Lu-chan! '' Levy winked at Lucy.

'' That is manly! '' Elfman raised his fist blushed.

'' Ge-he '' Gajeel did his typical laugh.

'' I-I-I'm h-h-happy for y-y-you both '' Erza responded with stuttering.

'' Did you guys listened ... everything? '' Asked Lucy flushed.

'' We heard enough '' Jellal said a drop in the hundred.

'' A-Ah ... ha ha ha '' Lucy began to giggle.

'' We will return '' Natsu put his hand on Lucy's head, promising to return, and so our members Fairy tail, went to the Alvarez Empire.

The magicians of Fairy Tail, finally reached the Empire Alvarez, one of them made groups of two, Natsu wanted to find Zeref at all costs, Gray meanwhile although he was also interested in Zeref, he found the God Serena, Laxus had started a fierce battle with the king of the desert, Erza had a fight with the Warrior, Lucy was fighting with Cana against the witch, while Juvia had his fight against Brandish, all the others began their battles as they were finding the shilds.

The fights were very strong, destroying much of the empire, it was a massive disaster strikes everywhere, fighting to the death. Shields fought by his master, for Zeref, and Fairy tail fought for his master too, Makarov. Laxus, Erza, Gajeel were finished with their opponents, being unconscious, leaving everything to Natsu. '' Natsu! '' Bring back the old man! '' Salamander! '' Gradually the others were wining as well, leaving the rest in the hands of Natsu, all they relied on.

Later, all terribly wounded and trudging toward the scene of the last battle on their faces began to show the awe and fear.

Zeref was nowhere, Natsu's body had changed, had wings scaly red dragon, had horns coming out on either side of his head, his eyes weren't jade color anymore they had a blood color, with a look of destruction , black marks were scattered all over his body, leaving visible the name of END in the center of his chest. This being looked at his hands, as if it had been revived.

'

—Who are you? — Erza was the first to ask as everyone walked foward the beast.

— E..END.. — Lucy said under her breath in panic.

— W..W..Where is Natsu?! — Gray cried fearing for his best friend.

— I'm END. — He raised his face looking with superiority the wounded people.

— ...What the.. — Gray opened his eyes. He coulnd't believe it.

— B..Bring.. — Lucy said with fear. — B..Bring him back... Bring Natsu back.. — She repeated.

— That's impossible, Lucy. — He told her denying with his index finger while smiling.

How he knows.. — Erza thought

— How do i know her name? — He completed her thought. — Well, that's because i have all the memories of your friend. — He answered.

— You bastard! — Gajeel cried while supporting his arm on Levy's shoulders — What did you do to Natsu?! — Asked again.

— You shouldn't use those names on me, metal head. — END took one step and he was in front of Gajeel who automatically pushed Levy away. — Know your place! — With a fist of black flames punched him in his previous wound

— Gajeel! — Levy cried in dispair running to him.

— But... Why don't we have fun? — He asked turning to the group again. — If you defeat me, your Natsu might return to you. — He smiled while looking into Lucy's eyes, knowing that was impossible for them.