Thank you.

+((Do not play the video now.))

'

— Don't you dare! — Gray cried stepping in front of Lucy, putting a hand of protection with veins of anger in his face.

— Wanna be the first, ice cubes? — End looked at his body from the bottom to the stop. — You look really bad. He told him.

Don't call me like that! ... Hell! You're not Natsu! — Gray yelled at him clenching his fits.

— Why don't we start the game? — He opened his hand and closed it.

End began to appear in front the wounded fairy tail members, punching with black flames they recent injuries, merciless. He was playing with them. However, he could hear a constant voice in his head telling him to stop.

— Lissana! — Cried her brother too late.

— Elfman! — Mira looked over her brothers in dispair.

Don't! — Shouted the voice in his head.

— Wendy! — Mest was the one who cried while protecting the girl with his body.

— Mira, watch out! — Laxus took Mira's place, being impacted by flames.

— L..La...xus.. — She dragged herself towards him, seeing how he started to bleed.

— What's happening with you guys? I thought you wanted Natsu back. — He said seeing the fairies in the floor, bleeding.

— Stop it, bastart! — Cried Gray hardly standing.

— It just started, Gray. — He clenched his fist and formed a smirk.

— Everyone, get out of here! — Gray told to his friends. — I'll keep him here.. — He said looking at END.

— You were never good at jokes. — End suddeling appeared next to Gray and put a hand in his shoulders.

— E..Eh..?

— Gray opened his eyes and turned his face to him.

P..Ple.. please.. Don't hurt him.. — Begged Natsu in his head again.

— W..When did you..? — Gray was afraid for the second time in his life.

— G..Gray-sama! — Cried Juvia while running towards Gray.

— No! Stay away, Juvi.. — Too late and as if was in slow, Gray saw how END smiled and appeared in front of Juvia

— STOP THIS! — Cried Natsu in tears again

— N..Nats.. — A shaky Juvia said looking to the beast in front of her, terrified.

— Juvia! — Gray made it. Late. Both were punched by END, falling to the floor.

— So.. What are you going to do, Titania? — He directed his view to Erza who was seing her comrades fall one after one, hopeless.

T..This is.. a nightmare..Cana said terrified her whole body was shaking.

— N..Natsu.. — The red haired said under her breath. — S..Sto.. — End punched her, giving her a blow to her stomach. She grabbed her stomach and fell in the floor spewing her blood.

— S.Shit.. Natsu.. — Cana started to cry. — Come back, damn it! — Screamed.

Wait!.. — Natsu was about to say.