Out of memory.

+((Play the video since begining with a low volume))

After this conversation, Natsu lie down, extended his arms and staring at the sky, slowly closed his eyes, he was tired. Something was missing, but did not know what. Gray was on his feet, trudging toward their classmates to make sure they are not between life and death, apparently all were well, were unconscious due to blows by END. Slowly they began to regain consciousness.

'' Are you all right ?! '' Erza asked, looking at her teammates, holding her abdomen, where the wound was bleeding.

'' W-What  ... happened? '' Wendy opened her eyes, looking around.

'' Lu..cy '' said erza, remembering everything that Lucy had said in their minds. She froze.

'' W-Was it...real? '' Levy began to mourn.

''!? LU- '' he was interrupted by Erza Gray.

'' ERZA! '' Shouted Gray.

'' G-Gray ... was not real ... it's not true '' Erza began to mourn.

'' If he is there... then ... '' Gajeel stood looking at a Natsu asleep not far from them.

'' T-That means ... '' Levy sought refuge in Gajeel's chest.

'' No ... it can't ... be '' cana voice broke and fell to the ground in tears.

''I-Impo...ssible '' Mira said covering her mouth.

'' She really ... '' Mest looked down clenching his fists.

'' She  brought him back ... '' Laxus saw Natsu sadly.

'' Damn! If only ... if only '' Gray fell to his knees and pounded the floor with his fist.

'' I-It's... a lie ... '' Juvia hugged herself, her tears fell.

'' N-No  ...  '' Erza said looking at the sky with tears falling across his face.

'' ... We owe our lives to her '' Jellal had the view on the ground, laying his hand on the shoulder of Erza.

'' Lucy, this is a very high price, '' Erza said in tears and shook hands with jellal.

'' It's all my fault '' Makarov came walking with his clothes torn, apparently had been in battle.

'' Master! '' Shouted all with tears.

'' If I had not come here ... '' Makarov fell to his knees, and tears began to run down her face.

'' It's not your fault master... '' Cana  looked at Natsu.

'' Natsu '' said Erza lifting her face.

***

Two years have passed since the sacrifice of stellar mage. Everyone decided not to mention the name of Lucy when Natsu is present, they act as always around him. That was her wish. Everyone was crying silently, all blamed for her death, especially Gray. He never forgive him for letting her sacrifice her life for them. There was no one day where they don't thought in her. Nothing was the same, even they stopped making their traditional festivals, everything was a mess. And worst of all, they had to hide all of Natsu.

They continued doing missions, some going solo, and sometimes made group with Natsu, who now could not remember his partner. But did their best not to mention his name, not only for them, if not for him. It was hard, everything related to Natsu, was related to her too.