I'm home.

+((Reproduce the video from the beginning till the end))

After Natsu had fallen to the ground in tears because he can't remember his beloved, they all joined to him, they couldn't  hold back, and cried together as never before. Screaming in tears '' Lucy! ''  they missed her so bad.

Later, they decided to go to her grave on the island of fairies, but this time they  took Natsu with them. That was all they could do for him.

'' We are here ... Lucy '' began the master in front of her grave, it was beside the Mavis, with her name written on it, and the mark of Fairy tail. All the members approached too  but Natsu stayed behind alone watching because for him, she was an unknown. He thought he should give the space for those who really miss her.

'' We've brought him  today ... but '' Gray continued referring to Natsu.

'' He ... he doesn't remember you, '' Erza said in a gasp

'' Lucyy ... I miss you '' Happy said  in tears approaching to the grave.

'' Even so ... he's suffering ... '' said Cana, Natsu began to approach the grave.

'' It's our fault ... We could not stand it '' Lissana continued.

'' He should know ... even ... even if it's too....late '' Mira said with a down his face.

'' T-Thanks ... Lucy '' Natsu laid a hand on the tomb in tears. Although not remember who it was, she gave her life for him.

'N-Natsu' 'Everyone looked a miserable Natsu, his tears down his face.

'' T-Thank you ... so much '' He said again biting his lip to keep a cry.

'' Natsu ... calm down '' Erza said after predicting what was coming

'' Thanks ... DAMN IT! '' Natsu hit the top of the tomb, gently. His tears would not stop. Even without knowing who it was. Even without remembering, he was crying.

After this, Natsu turned his back to the grave, and began to walk back to his friends, he returned back to where it was at first, watching his friends who kept telling her how much they missed her. When everyone started walking back toward the boat, a yellow magic began to show in front of Natsu.

'' W-What is it? '' Natsu stepped back.

'' Be careful Natsu! '' Gray yelled approaching.

'' Everyone, calm down. '' of yellow magic figure of the first Master of Fairy Tail was formed.

'' This is the first! '' Makarov approached.

'' I-I have something to tell you. '' Mavis began sheepishly as she had his eyes downcast.

''Is something wrong? '' Makarov asked worried.

'' I-It's my fault '' Mavis up his eyes with tears, and looked at the grave of Lucy.

'N-not ... possible' 'Erza looked at her angrily.

'' S-Sorry ... so much '' Mavis grabbed her dress and squeezed her hands, biting her lip.

'' Y-You were who...? '' Natsu approached, with his face under.

'' I-I tell you what happened ... '' Mavis put up her face, facing  Natsu.

All Fairy Tail wizards who had come to visit his companion, had gathered around Mavis, as she would tell them what happened that day in that battle. They were all around, but Natsu was in the center, watching her with some anger in his eyes.