Scars.

Natsu and Happy went to the guild, leaving Lucy taking a shower. When they arrived, Natsu had changed his mood, he was the normal Natsu again. They were all around Levy, at a table full of leaves, all spoke about their next attack.

'' Are we ready? '' He asked approaching the group.

'' Ooh, look who's back, little flames '' Gray began with the nicknames.

'' What's wrong with you, ice cubes? You wanna fight? '' Natsu stood to battle.

'' It seems that someone did very well '' Cana added with a mischievous look.

'' Natsu-san, Juvia wants to know how  was it! '' Asked excited, Juvia.

'' W-what are you talking about? '' Asked Natsu blushed.

'' Natsu, tell us, that it's manly! '' Elfman hit him in the back encouragingly.

'' Ara ara '' Mira smiled.

'' I got it! '' Levy interrupted the questioning to Natsu.

'' Tell us! '' Erza came closer to Levy.

'' Well, our greatest enemy, the most powerful of the shields is the serene God. With data on the level of power of Brandish, i suppose that the others have the same level.'' Levy started.

'' So are 11 with the level of brandish ... '' Wendy interrupted.

'' And one more powerful '' Gray banged his fists.

'' I was able to investigate the names of some. Jinbel, I have understood that it is one of the generals of the empire, Dimaria Yesta, is a warrior, Ajeel Lamur is the king of the desert, Orgast, is the king of witchcraft '' Levy continued explaining.

'' I see ... '' Erza had a serene expression.

'' And ... More importantly, the king is ... Zeref. '' Levy ended leaving everyone amazed.

'' Zeref? '' They all jumped.

'' So it is. He is the creator of the empire, I have understood that he has been choosing their shields, are very powerful. '' Levy ended.

'' Zeref ... 'Natsu said quietly.

'' It does not matter who we face, we will bring the master back! '' Erza raised her fist.

'' So this will be the last battle? '' Wendy asked softly.

'' Do not worry dwarf, we are Fairy tail '' Gajeel put his hand on the head of the little wendy.

'' You guys do not know what will happen tomorrow ... '' Natsu said.

'' ... '' Everyone was attentive.

'PARTY!' 'And so everyone started screaming excited.

All guild began with the preparations, Natsu was right, tomorrow would be the last battle and would not know that could happen, but they all knew something; all should return to Fairy tail together. While preparing for the big party, Natsu was looking for Lucy, to tell her everything that had happened in the guild, Natsu told her the plan, and mission.

'' We must all return to the guild. '' Lucy said excitedly.

'' And bring the master back! '' Shouted Natsu.

'' Well, it's about time. Let's go to the guild '' Lucy  took his hand.

''Wait.'' Natsu said seriously.

'' What? '' Lucy asked with concern.

'' Don't you trust me? '' Natsu suddenly asked, taking her by surprise.

'' W-Wh -... course I trust you!  what happens? '' Lucy did not understand why he acted like that.

'' Then, why ... why did not you tell me what happened to Aquarius? '' Natsu looked directly into her eyes.

'' That ... I-I told you it's OK... now let's go '' Lucy turned away.

'' No, it is not! '' Shouted Natsu.

'' Leave it'' Lucy looked at the floor, her bangs covering her face.

'' Don't suffer alone .. please '' Natsu approached her.

'' .... '' Lucy began to shed tears.

'' Please don't do it alone. '' Natsu hugged her from behind, running his hands through her abdomen.

'' Na ... Natsu '' his voice trailed off.

'' I'm so sorry '' Natsu turned her over, and hugged her, letting her unburden in his chest.

'' I-I didn't want to do it but ... i had to save my friends...but she's one of my friends...i had not option '' Lucy said between tears.

'' Why did not you tell me? '' Natsu pressed her against his chest.

'' I-I ... did not want to worry you ... dragons were gone and ... '' Lucy tightened more.

'' Why the hell are you so good !? '' Natsu began to mourn too.

'' I'm sorry about Igneel, Natsu '' They were venting together.

'' Everything is fine '' Both wept.

'' I-I ... I'm so sorry '' Lucy said again.

'' Me too '' Natsu replied.

Lucy kept crying in Natsu's chest, venting all that she had kept all this time, needed someone to comfort her, to tell her everything would be okay, she did the right thing. She waited for a long year, with this hidden pain, without anyone noticing. After a few minutes she began to calm, while Natsu hugged her with all the love, saying without words, he will  be for her forever. They undid the hug, '' It is time to return with others '' Lucy said. When they reached the guild, all were celebrating, and they easily joined to the group, everyone was happy with his friend back, but they did not know what Cana had prepared for this couple.