Welcome home.

After Natsu made ashes the little farewell message of the magician, he told them the decision that Lucy had taken. Leaving them perplexed and surprised, however, respecting her decision, she had promised to return soon, although a Dragon Slayer was not entirely agree. As they had talked yesterday, they are going to return to the guild and meet with Team B to plan the next move.

'' We have to think how we will attack. We are at disadvantage. '' Erza began serious.

'' That brandish, is very powerful, and said they had 11 the same level ... '' Gray said with arms crossed.

'' Let's kick their asses! '' Natsu said enthusiastically.

'' Salamander, put the brain to function, we are at disadvantage. '' Gajeel added

'' Levy-san is on the board, investigating them, so we could know what we are facing. '' Wendy added shyly.

'' I'm sorry Natsu, wait. As a 7th master, I will not let anyone return to empire without having information. And this goes for all '' Looking directly at Natsu.

'' What about the master !? '' Natsu asked exalted.

'' You heard brandish. If we do not move, they won't do anything. '' Erza said.

''We better wait '' Mest added sitting with bandages covering his body.

'' Alright. '' Natsu defeated, accepted.

'' Gray-sama, Juvia missed you a lot '' Juvia approaching Gray said with typical whining.

'' A-Ah, J-Juvia '' Gray replied somewhat uncomfortable, but rather flushed.

'' Anyway ... When Lucy returns? '' Mira asked resting her elbows on the bar.

'' About that ... '' Gray said softly, looking at Natsu.

'' She'll be back in a few weeks ... '' Natsu said discouraged.

'' I see .. '' Mira replied.

'' But, why did Lucy-ne go there? Was not forbidden? '' Romeo approached Natsu.

'' Romeo, I do not think there is a problem, she had a nightmare, that's all. '' Erza replied him.

'' Nightmares? '' Romeo asked again.

'' Lucy-san has been having nightmares and her magic reacts, so she went to try to fix that. She said not to worry. '' Wendy said with Charle in their hands.

* Sigh * Natsu stood up and left the guild.

'' He missed her already '' Gray said seeing a dejected Natsu through the gates of the guild.

Since then they had no news of Lucy. It's been over two weeks since she left. Levy had not found enough information about his enemies while Erza was denied to go without any plan, relying on the words of Brandish. All I was concerned about the master, '' Everything will be fine while not making any disaster, or declare war. As a master, I will not let anyone go there; yet. '' Erza answered them. Some of them were making missions as usual, it was necessary to rebuild the guild, and there was a despondent Natsu several weeks without doing missions and coming every day to the guild to see if Lucy had arrived, finding nothing, yet.

'' Come one Salamander, remove that horrible face! '' Gajeel struck his shoulder.

'' What's your problem metal head? '' He shouted with no trace of amusement.

'' Come on man! She'll be back, do not think so much little flames '' Gray encouraged him.

'' Shut up, ice cubes '' Natsu replied taking a seat opposite the bar.

'' Natsu, she will return soon. She promised, didn't she? '' Mira encouraged him smoothly.

'' She did ... But, it has been more than two weeks' Natsu replied facing the bar, his hands on either side of his face.

'' Trust her. '' Mira put her hand on his shoulder.

'' I do '' Natsu said.

'' Here we are! '' Loke startled all with a stellar mage guild, charging princess style. Apparently she had been sleeping.

'' Lucy! '' Gray was the first to approach.

'' Lucy-san! '' Wendy said again and then everyone else came, except for Natsu.

'' You okay? '' Asked Erza.

'' I'm wonderfully '' Lucy replied with a smile.

'' Why were you sleeping? '' Gray asked.

'' She's been working hard in our world, so I gave her a potion to rest, because she refused to take it until we finish '' Loke put Lucy on his feet.

'' I see, that's manly! '' Elfman said.

'' So welcome home '' Mira went smoothly.

'' I'm home '' Lucy replied.

'' Lucy ... ' Natsu said quietly.

'' Where's Natsu? '' Asked Lucy, to the crowd around her

'' Here I am '' Natsu stood.

'' Natsu! '' Lucy approached.

'' Finally back ... '' Natsu said a little discouraged.

'' I'm sorry .. '' Lucy said softly.

'' I'm glad you're back. '' Natsu put a hand on his shoulder faking a smile, and left the guild.

'' What happens? '' Lucy asked to her friends.

'' It's been a difficult weeks for him. '' Gray said.

'' he has been coming these past few weeks early, to make sure if you were back '' Mira said.

'' I did not think it would be so difficult for him. '' Lucy confessed looking down.

'' You should know his feelings '' Gray put his hand on her shoulder.

'' Natsu-san is slow in these things, '' Wendy said with a drop in the hundred.

'' G-Guys... '' Lucy said blushing.

'' Go, get him! '' encouraged, Erza.

'' I-I'll be back! '' And ran in search of the Dragon Slayer.