Chapter 4

Nicole POV

I've never had anyone's finger inside me, it felt very good when Silas did it, but I had just looked at him for less then 3 minutes, and he was already sticking things in me.

I could hear Alexander shouting at the henchmen to let him go, he was probably worried about me, and I felt bad for screaming. It just had caught me by surprise when he did it.

On that note...his finger's still in me.

"Um, not to be rude, but can you please take your finger out of me?" I whisper to him, my voice weak from the amount of pressure I'm putting on my throat to not scream...or moan.

He doesn't answer me, just moves his finger a bit further in, and I can't help the moan that escapes me. It's one of those deep, gutteral moans you make in your throat, and I had no idea I even knew how to make that sound. He even has the nerve to smrik.

"Virgin," he says simply, and takes out his finger from me.

All that just to figure out if I was still a virgin or not? He could have just asked me!

He cleans off his finger by sticking it in his mouth sucking off all the "juice" that was on it. Just the fact that it was my juice made that scene even sexier for me to look at.

"Now that is a taste reserved for only the best, you're going to bring in millions with that püssy," he says while staring at me, his eyes not staying at one place for too long.

I gulp, the auction had almost been forgotten from my mind, but now that I know it's going to happen in less then 24 hours, I'm scared. Scared because I don't know who will buy me, I mean he could be over 50 or really ugly, but none of that matters to the fact that this person could kill me if they don't like me.

"C-can I ask you something?" I ask him, stuttering over my words a bit.

He just nods.

"How old are the buyers going to be?"

"The youngest are twenty five, and the oldest are thirty eight," he replies, not even hesitating to answer. "If your worried about body sizes as well, none of them are overweight, and their all attractive, too."

I give a sigh of relief, all of my fears being answered. Well, except one.

"Do I have to, um, have sëx with the buyer? Is that a rule?" I ask, I've been wondering about this question, too.

"That's more of a talk you'll have with the buyer himself, but I can assure you that no man will pay a million dollars for a woman expecting no sëx," he says, and gives me a somewhat sympathetic smile.

I nod. "Right, thank you."

"Look at it this way, sure you'll be traded off to the highest bidder, but you already know he's going to be handsome, and rich."

"Right, but when we make love I won't be in love with him. I'll just be having sëx with a stranger who will throw me out once he's had enough of me," I say, tears now in my eyes, and I hold back a sob.

The second most shocking thing he does, now, is hug me. Actually hug me, putting his arms around me, and squezzing my waist. I just put my own arms around him, and hug him back. Finding immense comfort in his embrace.

"If I could stop this from happening to you, I would, but even this is out of my hands or means."

I stop my useless crying, it never got anyone anywhere, and I back away from him. Wanting to be alone.

"It was nice meeting you," I mumble as I leave the room, walk right past a worried Alexander, and go straight into Diamond's room.

She's there, too, but once she sees me crying her initial reaction is to hug me. I hug her back, but somehow the sexual desire I'd felt earlier with her was gone. Now there was only a warm friendly feeling inside me. I think she felt the difference, too.