Chapter 5

Nicole POV

My eyes widen, looking right at Alexander, and I grab the sheets on the bed to cover myself. Pulling them all the way to my neck.

I can't believe he saw just saw me masturbating!

I couldn't help myself though, after seeing him today, and being so damn close to him in the bathroom I was too turned on to ignore my aröusal. So, even though I knew it wasn't a good idea, I decided to pleasure myself. The sad thing is that I had no idea what I was doing, and so I was just laying there stroking my püssy with no relief coming. I was going to stop when Alexander came in.

"I'm sorry you saw that," I say to him, my cheeks blushing so hard I swear I could be a tomato.

He smiles, a secretive one that makes my blood boil, and he closes the door.

"If you need help, I'm right here," he says, walking towards me.

I gulp, the desire I feel for him at the front of my mind, but I don't know how he could help. I mean, what can he do to me when I'm still a virgin?

"How?" I ask him, my innocence showing with that question.

He grins, and sits down beside me.

"You've honestly no clue?"

I bite my lip.

"Well, I mean the only thing I can think of that you can do while I'm still a virgin is a BJ," I whisper, scared to even say it aloud to him.

With Diamond it was different, she's a friend to me, and it wasn't awkward because I didn't feel strongly for her. But with Alexander?

I could come with just a look from him is how much he affects me. Well, I mean, not that I've ever come before, but you get what I mean.

"Exactly, do you want me to?" He asks, grabbing the sheet from me, and pulling it down.

The towel had fallen to the side, so I was naked in front of him, and I couldn't be more turned on. Slightly nervous, but just the thought of his mouth on me in such a private part of my body made me wet.

His eyes took in my body.

My hardened pink nïpples, flat stomach with a belly ring, and freshly shaved vaginä. Just because I wasn't having sëx doesn't mean I wanted a hairy coöch, and now I'm glad that I did shave.

He leans forward, and kisses me. His tongue instantly wanting entrance into my mouth, and I give it to him. We kiss for a while, and I feel like I could do this all the time. Then he backs away, giving me one last peck.

"Spread them," he says, and stands up, placing his hands in his jean pockets. Just watching me.

I gulp down my nervousness, and spread my legs open for him.

He takes off his pants, pulling the zipper down with my eyes fixated on his hands while he does, and then he's left in his black boxers. The noticeable bulge making me bite my lip, I had no idea looking at a mans "equipment" could make me feel so damn good. Maybe it was just Alexander himself, since I liked him.

"Wait. I have to tell you something before you do anything," I say as he crawls over to me on the bed.

He takes my legs, spreads them, and lays down between them.

"Talk."

Taking a deep breath, I tell him about how I like him, and if we're going to do this then I'll most likely end up falling for him even more. Which is bad for me because after today I won't ever see him again, plus he might not even like me. I told him all this while he looked up at me from his vantage point in between my legs.