Chapter 10

Nicole POV

The dress I had on was making my back, and abdomen hurt from how tight it was. I felt like I couldn't breathe properly, but Martha didn't look like she would let me change.

"Alright girls! Let's take a look at your masterpiece!" Martha exclaims, clapping her hands, and every girl that had a part in making me look like this comes over to see.

They gasp, smiling, and grinning like idiots when they see me. I bite the inside of my cheek to keep myself from lashing out at one of them, and hurting them. They were treating me like I was nothing more then a doll, and I hated that feeling they were giving me.

Someone puts a mirror in front of me, and I can finally see what took them about 4 hours to do.

My eyes widen, and I nearly choke on my own spit.

They had curled my hair, and placed all my hair on top of my head. Placing small bejeweled pins around the bun. They had done my makeup in dark blue, and forest green colors. The lipstick was an ugly gold color, and didn't go with it at all. The only good thing on me was the dress, but even that looked horrible with how the rest of me looked.

"You look like shït," Darlene's voice says in my head, and I smile.

I really did look like crap, what the hell were they thinking? They actually thought this looked good?

As I look into the mirror, I see the girls whispering behind their hands, and giggling while glancing at me.

I raise an eyebrow, and understand what those bïtches had done.

They made me look horrible on purpose.

"Martha!" I call out to her, since she had gone into the hallway to talk with someone.

She quickly comes back in, and smiles up at me, but then actually sees what I look like. Her smile vanishes.

"That's not what Logan is paying these girls for," she mutters under her breath as she inspects me.

I chuckle, and look at the girls. They all look so happy, and gleeful. Well this one is for making me look like this!

"You know they did this on purpose right?" I ask her, starting to take my hair down, and pulling out the pins.

Her eye twitches, and she curls her lip.

"Oh they did?" Her voice had gone low, and menacing, unlike herself. "Girls, I'm going to give you all 5 seconds to tell me who's idea this was. 5, 4, 3, 2-"

Before she can finish her countdown, all the girls start talking at once, and spilling their secret.

"One at a time!"

"It was Jessica! She told us all to make Nicole look as bad as we could," a pretty red head says, showing us how nervous she was as she speaks.

Martha growls, actually freaking growls, and tells them all to leave. They all scurry out of the room, tripping over themselves as they leave.

"Who's Jessica?" I ask while still taking down my hair. They must have put at least more then a dozen pins in.

"She's Logan's ex."

I sigh, understanding now why this woman would want to sabotage me.

"She can have him, I sure as hell don't want him," I sneer, angrily tearing at my hair, and getting mad because the pins won't come the fück out!

"Here, I've got it."

Martha gets behind me, and takes over on working to take down my hair. While she does that I grab some makeup remover wipes, and start clearing my face of the mess those girls made on me. At least the dress was nice, I'm sure I could do some nice makeup to go with it, and do my hair. Though from the looks of it, they left me with a giant birds nest in my hair.