Chapter 12

The car pulls up to a cozy, and well lit restaurant. It was nestled between two giant trees, and seemed to be like in a fairy tale. Out in the middle of a well known park, you would never suspect that it was here unless you already knew of it.

"I hope you don't mind, but when I thought of this place I knew it was perfect for our first date."

I shake my head, slight tears in my eyes, and I smile at Silas.

"It is perfect, just like you," I say, a hitch in my voice from emotion.

He chuckles, and leans into me. Kissing my forehead, and running his hand softly across my hair.

Stepping out of the car he opens my door first, and leads me into the romantic restaurant. The inside was absolutely gorgeous!

A tree ran through the middle of the place, and someone had taken the time to place lights across the whole massive thing. It made for quite the impressive look along with the soft lighting they had, and quiet jazz in the background. Perfection.

We come up to the man at the podium, and just at seeing Silas he snaps his fingers, a waiter coming at once to his action.

"This way, please," he says, and leads us into the back part of the restaurant. Into a closely placed booth, with a single candle.

Silas tells him to bring a wine to start us off, and he pulls out my chair for me. I sit down, and fold my napkin over my lap. I'd been to a few "fancy" restaurants before, but it was still out of my comfort zone to be so modest.

Silas, and I both chat for awhile. When the wine comes we toast to a fantastic night, and love, smiling at each other as we drink. The waiter comes back to us, and asks what we would to order. Having seen the menu beforehand I ask for a garden salad, and a shrimp cocktail. Silas smiles at my order, and I shrug, having seen it was the least amount of money on the entire menu.

"A steak, and two lobsters, also keep the wine coming."

The waiter bows, and then leaves. I had noticed he didn't even write anything down, must have incredible memory. I look back at Silas, and he's already watching me.

I blush, but keep my eyes on him. He leans forward, and takes my hands in his. Soothing my nerves, and rubbing his thumbs across my knuckles.

"So two lobsters? You must be really hungry," I tease him with a wink.

He shakes his head, and looks over my shoulder. I feel a presence behind me, and then hands grab my shoulders. Leaning down I feel lips against my ear, and he whispers.

"The extra lobster is for me."

I can't help, but laugh at how he says it making them both laugh with me, and soon we gain the attention of everyone in the restaurant.

Coughing, Alexander waves away their questioning looks, and sits down next to Silas. Both my men, looking at me now with hungry eyes, and love in their gazes. My heart couldn't take much more of this, it was too much.

We all ate together, chatting a few times of nonsense like the weather or what to do once we were done here. They had the idea to go to a night club, but I quickly took the idea from their minds when I said that there would be many sweaty men grinding on everyone. Just that thought was enough to have them baring their teeth, and calling me theirs in an instant. A smile on my face was all I gave them to this.

We finish eating, and I stretch as ladylike as I can. It had been a wonderful meal, and I was ready to pass out on a soft bed.

Silas, and Alexander take both my hands into each of theirs leading us out of the restaurant. Placing me in the backseat like a child, but I didn't mind it, the attention was flattering. To have not one, but two people care for me like this was amazing.

We head back to the apartment where Alexander was staying, and I close my eyes on the way. Somehow sleeping as Silas drives, with a smile on my face.