Chapter 9

Diamond POV

"Mm let me see that püssy," Darlene says, licking her lips.

I blush slightly, and take off my thong in front of her. Laying down on the bed, and spreading my legs.

"Good girl, now start playing with your clït," she commands me, her dominating voice sending a shiver through my body.

I suck on 2 fingers, moistening them up, and I start rubbing my sensitive bud. I moan, my back arching slightly off the bed.

"Stop," she says, and immediately my hands stop their movements.

She gets up from the chair she'd been in, and walks over to me. Spreading my legs far apart, and staring down at my püssy.

"You are to never again touch Silas or any other man. Understand?" She growls, suddenly thrusting 3 fingers inside me.

I cry out loudly, but nod.

"Yes!"

"Good, now I can have my dinner."

She kneels down before the bed, and starts sucking my clït. Her fingers moving faster inside me.

I moan louder, my head thrashing against the bed, and I spread my legs wider. Looking down at her head moving up, and down as she licks me.

I can't help myself, and I start coming on her face. Yelling loudly as I do.

She sucks it all up, and slurps it down. Cleaning me off, and polishing my püssy with her tongue.

"I could eat this everyday," she murmurs against me, and blows air on it making me smile.

She starts kissing up my body, her tongue going inside my belly button, and licking my belly ring. Her soft lips tracing their path up over my breasts, sucking on them before she get to my neck. Kissing it softly, and then biting down, leaving her mark.

"Mine," she growls, and finally reaches my lips.

She licks them, teasing me, and presses her lips to mine. Giving me a strong kiss as her hands grip my breasts hard in her hands, and her hips move against mine.

"Time for some scissoring," she winks, and lifts my leg, pressing her püssy against mine as she starts to hump me.

I moan with my mouth open, staring up at her as she moves, and her hips start moving faster. Fücking me harder, rougher, and faster. The bed moves with her movements, and our breasts bounce in unison.

She cries out, and starts coming over my püssy. That pushes me over the edge, and I come again. Screaming into the bed, and feeling our come mix.

She falls on top of me, and makes out with me. Our bodies intertwined.

"I love you," she says with a blush.

I smile, pushing her hair away from her face, and kissing her lips again.

"I love you, too."

She blinks a few times, her eyes wide.

"Y-you do?"

I nod, tracing the curve of her back.

"Yes, I do love you. Darlene I've been in love with you since I saw you, but I never said anything because I was afraid of what you would think."

She shakes her head, and stares at me.

"That's exactly why I never said anything to you either. You're telling me all this time we could've been togther?"

I laugh, and nod. Finding great irony in this situation.

"Yeah, I guess we could've."

"Well damn," she groans, laying her head down against my chest.

"At least we're together now," I smile, running a hand down her hair.

"Yes, finally."

We kiss, rolling around the bed some more throughout the night, and falling asleep in each other's arms.

Nicole POV

My eyes open, the sun streaming through the open curtains making me wince, and I close my eyes again.

"Finally your awake dear, I was worried," a voice says to me from a corner in the dark room.

I look over to where I can hear the voice, and see a woman in a black pant suit with a high bun on her head. A big smile is on her face, and she stands up.

"I'm Martha."

I blink a few times, and look at my hands. They were unbound. Martha smiles again, and comes over to the bed with a tray of food.

"Eat up, you'll need all the strength you can get before seeing Logan again," she says, and goes to the closet. Bringing out a beautiful navy blue dress, heels, and a box.

"What's all that for?" I ask while eating, stuffing my face like a child.

"Logan is going to attend a ball tonight, and as his new prize you need to look your absolute best. Once your done eating I'll bring up the salon girls, and we'll start working on you."

I chew, swallow, and repeat. Digesting her words as well as my food.

I still can't believe I'm here, and that I'll be treated as Logan's prize, but at least I will be treated good. Well that is until Logan takes me at night, and uses his S&M shït on me.

I bet he has whips.

That thought makes me shiver with fear, and I push the food aside. Losing my appetite.

"All done."

Martha takes the tray away, and calls down for the girls to come up. At least 6 different girls enter the large room, and Martha comes back.

"Alright, why don't we start off with a shower?"

They pull me into the bath, and clean my body. Scrubbing, lathering, cleansing, and washing.

I can tell it's going to be a long night.

Silas POV

I run my hand up, and down Alexander's back. Tracing the tattoo he had on his left shoulder of a panther, and a date. I remember that he lost his mother when he was younger, this must be for her.

"Good morning sunshine," I whisper in his ear with a smile.

He chuckles, and slaps my hand lightly.

"Morning," he replies, getting up from the couch in nothing more then his boxers, and starting to get dressed.

"Oh, but I so loved the view of you in those cute batman undies."

I grin as he blushes, and wrap him in my arms, kissing him softly. My hand running through his soft hair, and pressing my body closer to him.

My cell phone rings causing me to growl, but I answer it anyway.

"What?" I grunt through the line, watching as Alexander teases me while putting on his clothes.

"Oh good you answered, I have some information you would like to hear."

My eyebrow wrinkles, trying to place where I know this voice from.

"Who's this?"

"That doesn't matter, what is important  is that your girl Nicole is going to be at the ball tonight. If you want to save her before Logan fücks her, then be there."

The line cut off.

"Who was that?" Alexander asks me, kissing the frown on my face.

"Our prayers have been answered," I grin, my eyes twinkling with glee.

Alexander sighs, shaking his head.

"That look tells me your planning something."

I nod, and start telling him my plan.